Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Woody and DJ

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Encouraged to leave, I doubt. He's a good player.
    So was Kylin Hill. It's sounding more & more like he was becoming a locker room cancer. Sometimes it's just best to part ways. I'm just glad it wasn't the same type of situation as Kylin & that Dillons is more about immaturity & mental toughness alone. I hope his "handlers" are happy. I wish him the best.

Btw he's allegedly telling people that he's going live on Instagram at 1pm to discuss this further. I'm assuming bc of the backlash he's receiving for the ignorant exit note. I don't know if this has been discussed anywhere else or not, this info is coming from someone close to the situation. This is all going to backfire on the kid & it's sad to watch. Maybe he backs out of it. He's getting really bad advice.
    Last edited by 662dawg; 12-08-2022 at 10:41 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    And we all know the problem is we have a QB whose arm regressed. It's not rocket surgery. Leach's scheme works given you've got someone with a P5 level arm. Will is upper tier FCS level in arm strength. Is what it is.
    I know the scheme works. We’ve seen it work. Lol

But it doesn’t work as pure air raid. And it doesn’t work with Will Rogers against top 70 defenses.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    So was Kylin Hill. It's sounding more & more like he was becoming a locker room cancer. Sometimes it's just best to part ways. I'm just glad it wasn't the same type of situation as Kylin & that Dillons is more about immaturity & mental toughness alone. I hope his "handlers" are happy. I wish him the best.

Btw he's allegedly telling people that he's going live on Instagram at 1pm to discuss this further. I'm assuming bc of the backlash he's receiving for the ignorant exit note. I don't know if this has been discussed anywhere else or not, this info is coming from someone close to the situation. This is all going to backfire on the kid & it's sad to watch. Maybe he backs out of it. He's getting really bad advice.
    Maybe he was.

If woody leaves, was he encouraged to go too?

vCash
    Maybe he was.

I don't think it really matters if he was asked to leave or he wants to leave. College football is just free agent like NFL with one year or two-year deals. It's sad but it is what it is, and everyone needs to chill and except what is happening. There is no loyalty in college sports any longer, that is with coaches and players.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Maybe he was.

I have no idea of Woody's situation & haven't even asked, but if he's not happy then maybe so? & I am just putting two & two together on Dillon.

I honestly don't care who leaves if they aren't happy here because if they're not, there's a chance they become cancers in the locker room & there's been a very very very good culture in that locker room... I can't stress this enough... Until this week & it's nothing that a player or two leaving won't fix. Maybe they're already gone? It's really weird.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    I don't think it really matters if he was asked to leave or he wants to leave. College football is just free agent like NFL with one year or two-year deals. It's sad but it is what it is, and everyone needs to chill and except what is happening. There is no loyalty in college sports any longer, that is with coaches and players.
    Agreed 100%

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Maybe he was.

Anyways the summary from what I'm being told by someone very close to the situation is that Dillon is a good kid but he's been getting really bad advice from someone for a while now & it had escalated in recent days. Leach & this staff are not going to be held hostage. Ask RaRa.

vCash
    DJ wasn't encouraged to leave. RaRa was a no win situation. Two completely different situations.

vCash
    The dude is not physically soft but mentally soft. Its easy to see in his idiot post he made yesterday. Like I said 10 pages ago, a crybaby B*^&*

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    Another player allegedly recorded the video. They?ll likely be gone too.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    DJ wasn't encouraged to leave. RaRa was a no win situation. Two completely different situations.
    I said it kinda makes one wonder if he was. And by how he's acting I'm actually leaning that way. My source hasn't said one way or the other. He just knows Dillon hasn't been the same for a little while now & it escalated in recent days. I'm just adding things together.

One week ago I would have agreed with you whole heartedly, but today I just don't know. Leach is glad he's leaving so there is that as a little proof there may have been a little encouragement, right?

vCash
    I have seen the video. If that?s the worse that?s ever been said to him, he is soft. I have had way worse things said to me by coaches in middle school and high school ball. Hell I had Saban and Hev cuss me out at two different camps.

And the recording was done after Dillion Johnson informed the coaches he was leaving. Not before hand. The kid had 138 touches last year and only 3 TDs. You can replace that in the portal easily. Just like the NFL, RBs are a dime dozen.

Some of our fans just have an agenda. They don?t like our coaches not chewing out players but when we do it?s not cool to do that. Deion tells a whole team to get out and is praised. We try to upgrade our offense and our fans think it?s terrible even though everyone here complains about lack of playmakers.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tecumsah Sherman View Post
    Another player allegedly recorded the video. They?ll likely be gone too.
    If it were another player who recorded, they were probably already on their way out the door & doing everything they can to burn the house down. They definitely should be gone regardless. I haven't even asked the question of who recorded it. Going to now lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BankerDog View Post
    I have seen the video. If that?s the worse that?s ever been said to him, he is soft. I have had way worse things said to me by coaches in middle school and high school ball. Hell I had Saban and Hev cuss me out at two different camps.

And the recording was done after Dillion Johnson informed the coaches he was leaving. Not before hand. The kid had 138 touches last year and only 3 TDs. You can replace that in the portal easily. Just like the NFL, RBs are a dime dozen.

Some of our fans just have an agenda. They don?t like our coaches not chewing out players but when we do it?s not cool to do that. Deion tells a whole team to get out and is praised. We try to upgrade our offense and our fans think it?s terrible even though everyone here complains about lack of playmakers.
    AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our 500th Member
    vCash

Agreed. Lots of ignorance here. The recording is edited & it wasn't even directly said to him.

Calling this soft is an understatement. This is drag queen story hour type soft. I hope this doesn't offend some of you on here. I'm sure it will.

Our 500th Member
    vCash

And to this point. Have these people seen Chris Jans coach a basketball game yet? We can only pray that there are no Dillon Johnson's on the team or we are in serious trouble.

vCash
    And to this point. Have these people seen Chris Jans coach a basketball game yet? We can only pray that there are no Dillon Johnson's on the team or we are in serious trouble.
    662 bringing the heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Agreed. Lots of ignorance here. The recording is edited & it wasn't even directly said to him.

Calling this soft is an understatement. This is drag queen story hour type soft. I hope this doesn't offend some of you on here. I'm sure it will.
    I know some drag queens who would kick your ass for calling them soft LOL
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    General Rule: Coaches shouldn't talk negatively about a player to another player, privately. It never works out well.

vCash

Well said. Have some rep.