Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Woody and DJ

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Pointing out that other SEC schools are having the same transfer portal issues as us, most of them worse (both facts that no one is disputing) is an "agenda" now? Jesus Christ dude.
    Yes I was only talking about that specific posts...nothing to do with your inability to look at anything objectively when it comes to the pirate.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Actually, you are putting words in my mouth. I didn't say anything other than "posters". It was to poke fun at Qs agenda - nothing more. (Even though a minority of us knew he wasn't going to work in 2018 due to conditioning/discipline alone" Reading comprehension is in short supply these days.....
    What words did I put in your mouth? I said you said posters and that you're extrapolating those 1-2 that were in a very loud minority.

You seem to agree that you're doing that? I'm confused here.

vCash
    Yes I was only talking about that specific posts...nothing to do with your inability to look at anything objectively when it comes to the pirate.
    The post in question is literally objective and factual, unlike all the crybaby bullshit from the Leach haters who want to burn down our football program just so Leach can win for us:

All what? Everybody is losing players to the portal. We aren't special. We aren't even near the top of the SEC, even with Dillon Johnson leaving.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    You're extrapolating 1-2 posters into being a majority.

Loudest idiots getting a platform today skewing the perception of how pervasive their opinion is.
    But Cowbell said he "was old enough to remember" when people would defend moorehead (it's Moorhead) at all cost. Makes a lot of sense doesn't it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    What words did I put in your mouth? I said you said posters and that you're extrapolating those 1-2 that were in a very loud minority.

You seem to agree that you're doing that? I'm confused here.
    I never talked about a majority - nor did I mean to in relation to Q

vCash
    I never talked about a majority - nor did I mean to in relation to Q
    So like 1 random poster didn't want to fire Joe Moorhead in 2019 post-Tennessee. OK big whoop? That guy was a stupid dipshit who should be embarrassed. Just like a bunch of current posters are stupid dipshits who should be embarrassed for how they want to destroy our program because they despise Mike Leach THAT much.

Thankfully, they will lose and Mike Leach will keep winning for us, for many years to come.

vCash
    So like 1 random poster didn't want to fire Joe Moorhead in 2019 post-Tennessee. OK big whoop? That guy was a stupid dipshit who should be embarrassed. Just like a bunch of current posters are stupid dipshits who should be embarrassed for how they want to destroy our program because they despise Mike Leach THAT much.

Thankfully, they will lose and Mike Leach will keep winning for us, for many years to come.
    Wonder if he has told the Akron fans to kick rocks and pound sand after his just completed 2-10 year?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Wonder if he has told the Akron fans to kick rocks and pound sand after his just completed 2-10 year?
    He really is a bust as a HC isn't he? Terrible

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    To be fair Akron is one of the worst FBS teams ever. Give him at least 3 years there. Tom Arth bottomed them out. Averaged 1 win over the last 3 years. So Moorhead doubled that output.

Terry Bowden's 8-5 year with an Idaho Bowl win is their best year in school history. Their only bowl win. That job is gonna take time. If he can get them to 6-6 by year three then that's a hell of a coaching job.

vCash
    This is more immature than DJs tweet. That dude was legit tough as nails and you don't know what happened.
    Doesn't matter. You don't air out your dirty laundry on social media like that. He may have been "tough" on the football field but the way he acted when he left was soft.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    No doubt, but in his defense, he should've never been under consideration for that 2018 team. If Mullen had left a year later, maybe, but the 2018 team needed a guy with FBS head coaching experience at minimum, if not Power 5 head coaching experience.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    We have some disgraceful fans. I had thought it was just jealousy of Ole Miss having a good season last year that was infecting them, but that was an optimistic flop on my part. I think it all boils down to they think you're "supposed" to win football games by running between the tackles and anyone who think differently and succeeds is an existential threat to their worldview who must be eliminated.

Leach is obviously a far better coach than Croom or Morehead, but a segment of our fanbase hates him more than either of them, and it's just weird and pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandownbytheriver View Post
    I've said it before and I'll die on this hill, there are people who post here that would rather be right and us lose than be wrong and us win. The narrative that OM was miles ahead of us was their battle cry and now that it didn't happen, they are wanting everyone on the damn team to transfer. We have the worst group of outlier fans in the entire SEC. They are never satisfied and raise hell about everything. If and when Leach leaves, they will bitch constantly about whoever is hired because they know who we should've hired instead. It blows my mind with the amount of certified football experts on ED and Twitter that are State fans that we aren't in the playoff this year****
    Some of our fans absolutely suck. 110%.

I had to sit around for what 9 years and watch Dan Mullen run the damn QB up the gut all game long and that's "exciting" to some of these people. And I sure gave him all the credit when he deserved it. Only reason I ever wanted Dan gone was for interviewing for some random job instead of coaching our team and blowing at least 3 Egg bowls when we had as good or better teams.

And here's my biggest pet peeve about MSU fans. They always want the opposite of whatever it is that we're doing. I mean pick something and stick with it.

Under Dan- "We can't throw the ball and we're never going to win and I'm tired of watching the QB run every play".

Under Leach- "We throw the ball too much and we should run some designed run that I think is cool and we'll score a bunch more points."

Fans: "Our offense is trash". Me: We averaged 32 PPG this year that's our highest total since Dak was here. Fans: But....but.... we couldn't score on Saturdays when it's 76 degrees and there is a crescent moon out. And really the teams we scored on were actually really bad. If Will was more mobile we score more when it's a crescent moon and then get Tulu the ball on a double reverse. But Leach it too stubborn to do that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Doesn't matter. You don't air out your dirty laundry on social media like that. He may have been "tough" on the football field but the way he acted when he left was soft.
    Did you hear the things that CML has said about our players in press conferences?

vCash

I had to sit around for what 9 years and watch Dan Mullen run the damn QB up the gut all game long and that's "exciting" to some of these people. And I sure gave him all the credit when he deserved it. Only reason I ever wanted Dan gone was for interviewing for some random job instead of coaching our team and blowing at least 3 Egg bowls when we had as good or better teams.

And here's my biggest pet peeve about MSU fans. They always want the opposite of whatever it is that we're doing. I mean pick something and stick with it.

Under Dan- "We can't throw the ball and we're never going to win and I'm tired of watching the QB run every play".

Under Leach- "We throw the ball too much and we should run some designed run that I think is cool and we'll score a bunch more points."

Fans: "Our offense is trash". Me: We averaged 32 PPG this year that's our highest total since Dak was here. Fans: But....but.... we couldn't score on Saturdays when it's 76 degrees and there is a crescent moon out. And really the teams we scored on were actually really bad. If Will was more mobile we score more when it's a crescent moon and then get Tulu the ball on a double reverse. But Leach it too stubborn to do that.
    If you can't realize this offense is trash against good defenses, there is nothing else to try to tell you,

vCash
    Leach and his old school mentality had better calm down or he'll lose the fan base next. He's already losing the locker room. This isn't Washington state. He's becoming the lunatic Texas Tech coach.

vCash
    *whispers*

We are going to be okay.

vCash
    We still may lose Marks, though. We are definitely losing Zavion.

vCash

That vaunted offense averaged 20.5 offensive PPG in the SEC. Oops. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachT14 View Post
    That vaunted offense averaged 20.5 offensive PPG in the SEC. Oops. Sorry to burst your bubble.
    16 + 42 + 40 + 17 + 6 + 39 + 19 + 24 = 203

Divide by 8, that gives you 25.4... But hey, because the defense / special teams scored TDs, that means you count it against the team output. That's stupid.

vCash
    At least the SEC Rant is blowing DJ up like an immature child. Basically this is what I chalk it up to. He's young and brash. As he gets older, hopefully he comes to understand the shit hole social media is can become