Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Woody and DJ

vCash
    Shit has hit the fan and is being flung all over the damn place.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    FFS dude. Either speak up, or **** the hell off. Enough with with cryptic BS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    Why is Marks leaving?
    https://youtu.be/EcXT1clXc04

vCash
    May as well just become bama or uga fans now lol!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    If he stays cryptic, he can just wait and see what happens, and then claim that's what he was talking about.

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    Bookie just said he's not leaving. We have some "fans" on Twitter and here that are overly excited about some of this. I've never seen a group of people that supposedly love a university want to tear shit down as bad as some of you. It's ridiculous.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandownbytheriver View Post
    Bookie just said he's not leaving. We have some "fans" on Twitter and here that are overly excited about some of this. I've never seen a group of people that supposedly love a university want to tear shit down as bad as some of you. It's ridiculous.
    Yeah Bookie was poking fun at some of these dudes transferring.

vCash
    Bama has lost 3 offensive starters. 2 WR and an OL. Its all garbage. Nothing about this is good. You could argue it is good for parity but it is totally unsustainable and its ruining the team aspect of the greatest team sport. The NFL isnt this bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    If he stays cryptic, he can just wait and see what happens, and then claim that's what he was talking about.
    No doubt.

vCash
    Portal is about to get busy. Players not happy about the DJ stuff and some other things. We'll have to wait and see who all it is. Lots of chatter about who but let's see who is pulling our string and who is bolting.
    Last edited by Cooterpoot; 12-07-2022 at 11:52 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    The guys leaving the bears are backups - not starters. We are losing starters.

I expect to lose guys like Ford and Cazavos.

I don't expect us to lose guys like Rara and DJ.
    I wish DJ would stay. RaRa can take it on down the highway

vCash
    Watson was clearly ****in' around....appreciate his comedic timing, lol, but damn...thank ****.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    I haven't seen anything official on Zavion Thomas.

I'm still hoping he comes back.
    And then you have people like Cooter who's FOS & is praying shit is really hitting the fan. It's not. There's not another player leaving that isn't easily replaceable & that includes Johnson & Marks so to consider that as "shit hitting the fan" is ignorance. Shit is pitiful.

vCash
    We have some disgraceful fans. I had thought it was just jealousy of Ole Miss having a good season last year that was infecting them, but that was an optimistic flop on my part. I think it all boils down to they think you're "supposed" to win football games by running between the tackles and anyone who think differently and succeeds is an existential threat to their worldview who must be eliminated.

Leach is obviously a far better coach than Croom or Morehead, but a segment of our fanbase hates him more than either of them, and it's just weird and pathetic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Bama has lost 3 offensive starters. 2 WR and an OL. Its all garbage. Nothing about this is good. You could argue it is good for parity but it is totally unsustainable and its ruining the team aspect of the greatest team sport. The NFL isnt this bad.
    It's a bubble and all bubbles burst at some point.

vCash
    Some folks love drama don't they LOL.

vCash
    Watson was clearly ****in' around....appreciate his comedic timing, lol, but damn...thank ****.

I thought it was pretty good one. He's the Beardo of the football team!

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    I haven't seen anything official on Zavion Thomas.

I'm still hoping he comes back.
    We have some disgraceful fans. I had thought it was just jealousy of Ole Miss having a good season last year that was infecting them, but that was an optimistic flop on my part. I think it all boils down to they think you're "supposed" to win football games by running between the tackles and anyone who think differently and succeeds is an existential threat to their worldview who must be eliminated.

Leach is obviously a far better coach than Croom or Morehead, but a segment of our fanbase hates him more than either of them, and it's just weird and pathetic.
    Well said

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    You should be happy then.

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash

I've said it before and I'll die on this hill, there are people who post here that would rather be right and us lose than be wrong and us win. The narrative that OM was miles ahead of us was their battle cry and now that it didn't happen, they are wanting everyone on the damn team to transfer. We have the worst group of outlier fans in the entire SEC. They are never satisfied and raise hell about everything. If and when Leach leaves, they will bitch constantly about whoever is hired because they know who we should've hired instead. It blows my mind with the amount of certified football experts on ED and Twitter that are State fans that we aren't in the playoff this year****