Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Woody and DJ

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Neither are going to the portal. One may go to the draft. And he has valid reasons for it.

The Qb that yall wanna blame it on his the sole reason they get the carries they get. Which was more than ever this year btw. He calls them. Who would want to play in an offense that you get more touches than any other position combined? What a bad offense for a RB.
    Going to the draft and not getting drafted is worse than staying here and getting a year to a degree w NO bills plus NIL money ever how big or small. Neither would get drafted this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Going to the draft and not getting drafted is worse than staying here and getting a year to a degree w NO bills plus NIL money ever how big or small. Neither would get drafted this year.
    Accurate post!
    This is correct with the new era of minor league football oops I mean college football!

vCash
    Agree. 100 percent

vCash
    These guys just dont think that way. They have been targeting the NFL since they were kids and told thats their way to a big life. Most dont give a shit about playing college ball. 80% of the football players I coach have no idea who is in the college football playoff. But they know Philly and Dallas are battling in the NFC
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Yep. And you just have to hope our players make the best decision. Something several of them have been badly burned by in the past- Beniquez Brown, Bear Wilson, Josh Robinson, etc.

There is this fallacy among some of our fans that being on the practice squad is this great deal. The reality is that's a very short term thing and the odds are not good of making it to the NFL off of it. And if they get cut the player gets put in this limbo where they have to find their own trainer and gym to stay in shape and pay for it out of their pocket. And if they get cut they don't get paid- and they're just waiting to see if they get picked up by another team or if the team decides that they need them. I actually work out at a place where some of the Saints former practice squad guys go- so I've seen it first hand.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    I don’t believe DJ is going to the draft. I believe he is going to the portal.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    17n lawyers fighting for equal rights between citizens of our great capitalist country.

vCash
    Next thing you’ll see is we’ll have a very good QB, but because he doesn’t take snaps under center it will be used against us.

vCash
    Will be shocked if both are back

vCash
    One is gone for sure. Loose lips sink ships. There's a good chance that the whole RB room is blown up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PendingTransaction View Post
    One is gone for sure. Loose lips sink ships. There's a good chance that the whole RB room is blown up.
    You know these guys are comparing deals. This will not end well for many college programs now and perhaps for all college football in the near future. JMO.

Banned
    vCash
    Bucky you're so freaking emotional.

It's clear Will regressed mentally throughout the year. That and his arm strength waned. He either gutted out a hidden injury or his arm is going and can't handle the workload.

That kid was throwing dots 30-40 yds downfield last year against Memphis. Nowadays he can't throw a ball 25 air yards out of bounds on the run. He's taken a step back and it is CLEAR as day.

I want the kid to succeed. But he's simply not. That boy is giving his best, but we all get told we can't play the child's game at some point. I fear for him, it's way sooner than he'd like.

vCash
    Ok, so who are we bringing in to be the QB?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Bucky you're so freaking emotional.

It's clear Will regressed mentally throughout the year. That and his arm strength waned. He either gutted out a hidden injury or his arm is going and can't handle the workload.

That kid was throwing dots 30-40 yds downfield last year against Memphis. Nowadays he can't throw a ball 25 air yards out of bounds on the run. He's taken a step back and it is CLEAR as day.

I want the kid to succeed. But he's simply not. That boy is giving his best, but we all get told we can't play the child's game at some point. I fear for him, it's way sooner than he'd like.
    If you lose support of Tater, things are not good.

vCash
    The next couple days are about to get interesting. Lots of players suddenly don't want to play with Will anymore. Imagine that.
    Our football program is a festering sore that's close to busting wide open.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    If you lose support of Tater, things are not good.
    Hahahahhaha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    The next couple days are about to get interesting. Lots of players suddenly don't want to play with Will anymore. Imagine that.
    Lord knows I'm not a big will fan, but what's changed? He was a captain, and I thought a very popular player on our team

vCash
    The ****?!

vCash
    Is this actually the issue or is this what you think it is? Not a big Will fan myself but that's pretty big if true.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    Is this actually the issue or is this what you think it is? Not a big Will fan myself but that's pretty big if true.
    I'm sure our Pirate Ship Capt. Coach will take such a mutiny with a smile and an open mind...***