Thread: Unbelievable how bad the Saints suck

vCash

Unbelievable how bad the Saints suck

Oh well. Wise men follow the star. So I couldn't care less. But I don't mind their sorry asses winning unless it's against the Cowboys. They are laughable.

vCash
    Ingram stepped out of bounds, and that cost the saints the win. That should be his last touch as a NO saint

vCash
    Bobby and Duece are just going off on Ingram. Ingram is good for 2 things. Laying up and fumbling at really bad times.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Bobby and Duece are just going off on Ingram. Ingram is good for 2 things. Laying up and fumbling at really bad times.
    Isn't Ingram playing injured?

I'd criticize the coaches more than I would Ingram for that.

Word on the street is Allen is going to be fired after the season. The Saints just need to rebuild at this point. Brees is gone and they need a QB badly. And no first round pick doesn't help either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post

Word on the street is Allen is going to be fired after the season. The Saints just need to rebuild at this point. Brees is gone and they need a QB badly. And no first round pick doesn't help either.
    I feel like the chargers are about to give us a 1st rounder for Payton.

vCash
    dennis the menace allen needs to be fired

vCash
    ?I?m sick about this one,? Ingram wrote on Twitter. ?Regardless of circumstances or how I feel I have to get that fresh set of downs for the squad. I apologize to my teammates my coaches and my city for a crucial mistake. We work way too hard and sacrifice blood sweat and tears. I will be better.?

He blew it.

This season has been an abortion, but if Ingram doesn't punk out, they're 5-8 going into bye, 1/2 game out of 1st.

vCash
    hilarious

vCash
    When I was a kid, I could name every player on the Saints roster in the 70s and early 80s. That was suck.
    That being said Allen is a horrible coach.
    Last edited by Leeshouldveflanked; 12-06-2022 at 07:39 AM.

vCash
    If he could only find players with purty mommas. that's be great

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    If he could only find players with purty mommas. that's be great
    This is the NFL not 12 year old travel ball🤷

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post

And their Salary cap is shot. Too many big contracts that are not producing. The receivers corps is a shambles and like the QB situation is a mess. Sean got out of there when he could.

vCash
    Too many players that are past their prime. Ingram stepping out was pathetic, but the play call on 3rd down was extremely stupid if you didn’t plan to go for it on 4th. Two plays to get 1 yard to win the game and save your season. Gutless by Allen.
    Happy Festivus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    This is the NFL not 12 year old travel ball��
    you'd do it if you could.

vCash
    Ingram has arguably cost us the last two Bucs games. He fumbled as we were driving against them to take the lead in Game 2 this year. And then steps out of bounds last night when another yard ices the game.

vCash
    Saints Defense does NOT suck.

Offense and coaching sucks. And that is significant enough to lose most games.

vCash
    D hasn’t played at full strength since early this season. They are the reason they are in games. Saints can’t run the ball at all.
    Happy Festivus

vCash
    Unless it has been settled, isn't Kamara facing some serious charges for the beat down of a man in Las Vegas earlier this year?