Thread: Reliaquest Bowl and stadium seating

vCash

Reliaquest Bowl and stadium seating

Never have been to this stadium. Was looking at sections 335 or 235. Any advice or recommendations for seating would be appreciated.

vCash
    I went in 2018 and you could have thrown a hand grenade in my section and killed only me. I sat down low. Go to one of the ticket sites and look at a virtual seating picture.

vCash
    I read that we were East side.
    Bulldogs continue domination of Ole Miss
    BY RICK CLEVELAND

vCash
    Thanks

vCash
    I sat in the upper deck there. I recall the upper deck is very similar to DWS upper deck. View and seating arrangement. I sat on the 1st row of the upper deck and felt it was a good seat. Obviously I had rather sat in the lower deck but if you're looking to save. I think you'll be happy with upper deck, first few rows.

However it is like DWS. Once you get above rows 1-2 there is a concourse and rows 3 and up are a little higher.
    Last edited by Maroonthirteen; 12-04-2022 at 08:22 PM.

vCash
    I went in 2018 and bought tickets through Stub Hub or Seat Geek.
    Paid like $35 per ticket for upper deck seats 2 days before game. Moved down in late 1st quarter to some great 40 yard line seats. And, there were some folks selling tickets at game.

If I were going to this game, I?ll wait and buy tickets 2-3 days before game as NO way it will be a sell out and prices will drop.

Buy cheaper upper deck tickets and move down to better seats in 1st Quarter.

I did this at Orange Bowl also.

Also, make sure the hotel u choose offers free shuttle service to the stadium or close to it. They have ?mile limitations? they?ll shuttle from hotel.
    I flew and had a rental car but the shuttle was the way to go to game from hotel.

GO DAWGS!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    I sat in the upper deck there. I recall the upper deck is very similar to DWS upper deck. View and seating arrangement. I sat on the 1st row of the upper deck and felt it was a good seat. Obviously I had rather sat in the lower deck but if you're looking to save. I think you'll be happy with upper deck, first few rows.

However it is like DWS. Once you get above rows 1-2 there is a concourse and rows 3 and up are a little higher.
    Thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TALL DAWG View Post
    Paid like $35 per ticket for upper deck seats 2 days before game. Moved down in late 1st quarter to some great 40 yard line seats. And, there were some folks selling tickets at game.

If I were going to this game, I?ll wait and buy tickets 2-3 days before game as NO way it will be a sell out and prices will drop.

Also, make sure the hotel u choose offers free shuttle service to the stadium or close to it. They have ?mile limitations? they?ll shuttle from hotel.
    I flew and had a rental car but the shuttle was the way to go to game from hotel.

GO DAWGS!
    Thanks

vCash
    we are in 234

vCash
    Seats should be plentiful. I haven't decided if I'm going or not. This is a game I could wait til the last minute and still get great seats. The only problem with the 3 Florida bowls in the area is the starting time. They all start around noon. Wish they would taper the starting times down like 11 am, 2-3 pm, and 5-6 pm.

vCash
    And, if u want the BEST steak in USA go to Charley?s Steakhouse! They slow cook over pecan wood and their beef is aged. It?s hard to describe how great their food taste! And, they mix some mean Amaretto Sours.

They don?t open until 5:00 so you can go after the game to celebrate our victory!
    And, would be best if u get there little before 5:00. I can?t remember if they take reservations but if so call a day or two in advance as they fill up fast and it?s not a huge place.
    Every time I go to Tampa or Orlando I terrorize a steak at Charley?s.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TALL DAWG View Post

GO DAWGS!
    Great advice!

vCash
    I forget the name of the place (are they cuban) where they dance while you dine............

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    I forget the name of the place (are they cuban) where they dance while you dine............
    The restaurant you hare referring to most likely is the Columbia Restaurant . It is a long-standing icon here is Tampa.

I am a MSU alumni who has lived in Tampa for many years, and I am happy to answer questions.

vCash
    What types of entertainment options are there in the area other than the beach, zoo etc? Dining with musical entertainment?

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 911mom View Post
    The restaurant you hare referring to most likely is the Columbia Restaurant . It is a long-standing icon here is Tampa.

I am a MSU alumni who has lived in Tampa for many years, and I am happy to answer questions.
    Can you give some of the best restaurants and nightlife locations (live music preferably with the night lifr)? Best places to watch the NYE parade on 7th avenue with our band marching through around 4-5 pm? Would like to set up shop somewhere with a balcony. Also, where would be the best spot to go for later in the night on NYE, bar wise? Best local sports bar to watch NFL and other bowl games? Thanks!