Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: This is for all you Leach haters.........

vCash
    Sound like we are getting good return on investment far as HC salary goes. The sharks/bears paying 3.5 million more for same result.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Maybe if we woulda used our really good PR instead of our horrible PR, we woulda won.

Most here seem incapable of realizing lsu then was not the lsu team that came tougher on the road at Florida later. We absolutely shoulda won that game
    DAMN YOU CAN'T HELP--I WISH YOU WOULD FIND ANOTHER TEAM TO BITCH AT.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    DAMN YOU CAN'T HELP--I WISH YOU WOULD FIND ANOTHER TEAM TO BITCH AT.
    Imagine letting someone you don't even know getting you so upset you scream at the internet

vCash
    You're right we struggled on the road all year... we didn't break 350 total yards on offense in a sec road game. We didnt break 300 in 3 of the 4. That's my point... our offense blew it in that game and Kentucky too. Bama loss is acceptable. Our D beat OM.
    Come on Kentucky played well at Home--then we lose at Bama and LSU--shit-so does everyone else. You are the mully grubbingiest dude in the history of message Board who isn't happy anytime. You just knew Ole Miss was going to destroy us--wrong--our offense didn't play bad Will did. how about give him credit for the drive before half --that didn't have shit to do with defense. Did you think before the season we would win 8-9 games--hell no--.

vCash
    Imagine letting someone you don't even know getting you so upset you scream at the internet
    you are worse than a nagging wife--are you happy with anything MSU related--

vCash
    Come on Kentucky played well at Home--then we lose at Bama and LSU--shit-so does everyone else. You are the mully grubbingiest dude in the history of message Board who isn't happy anytime. You just knew Ole Miss was going to destroy us--wrong--our offense didn't play bad Will did. how about give him credit for the drive before half --that didn't have shit to do with defense. Did you think before the season we would win 8-9 games--hell no--.
    I've already posted my betting ticket from the egg bowl, so you're wrong

vCash
    you are worse than a nagging wife--are you happy with anything MSU related--
    I'm happy with our football program's results, but I do think we have an offensive issue that's concerning.

I love our basketball program right now, but not sure we can sustain this level unless some guys start shooting better from the outside.

Im not happy in any way with our baseball from the last time I saw them, but I have they will be much improved.

I'm just much more critical than most here, but that doesn't mean im unhappy... I just always wanna see improvement

vCash
    Maybe if we woulda used our really good PR instead of our horrible PR, we woulda won.

Most here seem incapable of realizing lsu then was not the lsu team that came tougher on the road at Florida later. We absolutely shoulda won that game
    same players at home for LSU.. They lost to a Fla St team because of turnovers. that Damn Leach playing a Sr.(on the road at Death Valley) who had been catching punts for two years instead of a freshman.

vCash
    same players at home for LSU.. They lost to a Fla St team because of turnovers. that Damn Leach playing a Sr.(on the road at Death Valley) who had been catching punts for two years instead of a freshman.
    Use your best. Leach wasn't playing safe going for it on 4th down on our side of field. I liked us going for those 4th's too.

vCash

Generally when a team beats your ass for 3/4 of a game, you can't really say you "should have" won the game. It would have been NICE to win that game. I would have LIKED to win that game. But LSU beat our asses 9 ways from Sunday because they were better than us. We hung tough for a half, just like a lot of teams did with them. Then they wore us out and beat us up - just like they did a lot of other teams. That's who they are this year.

vCash
    Didn't vandy beat KY at KY? Very ugly loss for us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QuadrupleOption View Post
    Generally when a team beats your ass for 3/4 of a game, you can't really say you "should have" won the game. It would have been NICE to win that game. I would have LIKED to win that game. But LSU beat our asses 9 ways from Sunday because they were better than us. We hung tough for a half, just like a lot of teams did with them. Then they wore us out and beat us up - just like they did a lot of other teams. That's who they are this year.
    We had a 16-10 lead when the muff punt happened. Total yards for each team at that point - lsu 252, state 245. After that fumble, total yards - lsu 165, state 44. That fumble was a back breaker that changed the whole game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Yeah. South Carolina beat Kentucky at home, too. Bottom line is that we just didn't play well that game, on offense or defense. Almost as bad as Moorhead's first year playing Kentucky there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QuadrupleOption View Post
    What??? We led until the very beginning of the 4th quarter on Williams fumble. The defense kicked LSU's butt for 3/4 of the game until out PR gift wrapped a 1st and goal for them. Don't try to re-write history of that game. And I am one who never had a problem with Austin taken those punts because his history of being sure handed and Thomas had shown to be shaky in traffic. But don't act like that play didn't completely change the game...a game we dominated them defensively for 3 quarters.
    Last edited by Really Clark?; 12-05-2022 at 03:57 PM.

vCash
    They did.

Vandy had 448 total yards
    We had 225 total yards

Our offense for whatever reason didn't travel at all. That has to be fixed. You can't win road games putting up less than 300 yds. We avg'd 286 yds/game on road in sec games this season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    What??? We led until the very beginning of the 4th quarter on Williams fumble. The defense kicked LSU's butt for 3/4 of the game until OU PR gift wrapped a 1st and goal for them. Don't try to re-write history of that game.
    outscored 21-0 in the 4th Q
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    outscored 21-0 in the 4th Q
    Yeah no doubt we gave out defensively at the end and got beat bad but the poster was saying they destroyed us for 3/4 of the game. That's not true. Without the muff punt we may not have won but that was a complete back breaker and we were done at that point.

vCash
    They did.

Vandy had 448 total yards
    We had 225 total yards

Our offense for whatever reason didn't travel at all. That has to be fixed. You can't win road games putting up less than 300 yds. We avg'd 286 yds/game on road in sec games this season
    Whatever the causes, our often predictable offense that disappears for 1 1/2 to 2 quarters a game must be improved to maintain or improve on 8 wins next year. We need a backup QB that can come in, provide a spark, and let Will watch a couple of series and settle down. Also need some WR's to step up and get in rhythm rather than have a 12* man rotation. Also, RTDB a little more JMO.

vCash
    Oh, good Lord.

No one was at that Vandy game at Kroger Field. They had maybe 30k at the most. It was 30 ****ing degrees and KY was totally checked out of that game. That was a BAD loss for them.

As opposed to losing two games in a row, one to SC with a backup QB and a heart breaker at OM. Stoops had them fired up and focused for a sold out night game against us with a RB back from missing a couple games ready to make an impact and a future NFL QB injured but leading his team. They were not going to lose that game. And it's not all offense. Arnett's game plan was shit. If our defense could have gotten just two more stops we could have won that one in a close one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Oh, good Lord.

No one was at that Vandy game at Kroger Field. They had maybe 30k at the most. It was 30 ****ing degrees and KY was totally checked out of that game. That was a BAD loss for them.

As opposed to losing two games in a row, one to SC with a backup QB and a heart breaker at OM. Stoops had them fired up and focused for a sold out night game against us with a RB back from missing a couple games ready to make an impact and a future NFL QB injured but leading his team. They were not going to lose that game. And it's not all offense. Arnett's game plan was shit. If our defense could have gotten just two more stops we could have won that one in a close one.
    I was replying to OP saying KY plays good at home, not always. We did play badly against their packed house and Rodriquez killed us.