Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: This is for all you Leach haters.........

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    Leach will have us as a consistent 7-9 win team in the current state of things

If Will Rogers is the starter next year the ceiling is 9-3

I would love to go and get spencer sanders from the tranfser portal who has been a 4 year starter at Oklahoma State and I believe he is exactly what this offense needs.

Strong Arm, Great footwork, Great Mobility, has the ability to add a whole new dimension to this offense

I think he could be our Gardner Minshew.

But with things the way they are it doesnt matter if Nick Saban is our coach

If the portal and NIL does not get fixed , we will be capped out at around the 8 or 9 win mark because every single year we are going to get our top players poached by programs that care more about football than we do

Example : Rara, a program like LSU would never let that guy walk no matter the money because they have endless money

We dont, It was a stupid Idea to allow 2 sec schools in the poorest state in America with another quality G5 program and Jackson state taking up some of the non bandwagon fanbases

Half of East Mississippi is Alabama fans

Half of south mississippi are LSU fans

We have to get our money up and I have joined the initiative

The NCAA or SEC is going to have to step in and do something about this , I think NIL is fine but the transfer portal is just absolutely ridiculous

I dont know how to fix it but I dont get paid the Big Dollars to do such thing

Hail State
    Hate to break it to you, our ceiling is 6 wins next with Will and without DJ or Woody. They are single handedly the reason we aren't 6-6 right now.

Well them and the defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachT14 View Post
    Hate to break it to you, our ceiling is 6 wins next with Will and without DJ or Woody. They are single handedly the reason we aren't 6-6 right now.

Yeah, that is just nuts. The defense gets us 7 wins next year at a minimum.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachT14 View Post

Not to worry...plenty of backs in the portal.

I think if Johnson or Woody enter the portal, they are looking for NIL value. In Leach's offense they get a lot of touches. What's the difference in taking a handoff and running for 4 yards and catching a pass and gaining that yardage. Plus they learn to block in this offense.

I notice that Kevon Slovis is in the portal. He ran the air raid under Graham Harrell at USC. That would be one that Leach could get the inside details on.