Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lol, Bama O.U.T.

vCash

Lol, Bama O.U.T.

Is Saban losing ground? Heard him whining last night and to his credit they are probably one of the 4 best but they're out and I love it. Start the 🔥 Tusk....
    Last edited by Saltydog; 12-04-2022 at 01:00 PM.

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    Pretty much his entire argument was, "look how we lost compared to other teams. Last play of the game. Doesn't matter TCU got taken to OT, because Bama. Bama. BAMAAAAAAA!!!!" He knows damn good and well they don't deserve it, but his narcissistic ass can't admit they got beat by two okay teams on the road and shouldn't even be in the discussion. Screw him, Tusk and everyone else that roots for that group of trailer trash. (No offense Tusk. Your okay for a Bammer, but still, screw them and everyone who roots for them.)

vCash
    They also won 3 of their games in the final minute (Texas, Texas A&M, Ole Miss) so they can't just argue one side of that...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    They also won 3 of their games in the final minute (Texas, Texas A&M, Ole Miss) so they can't just argue one side of that...
    But, Row Tahd?

vCash
    **** Nick Saban

vCash
    I'd be pissed if I were Georgia. Ohio st would beat tcu by 2 tds

vCash
    Bama was never getting in with 2 losses

I'm glad they did it like they did. No need to rematch Mich- OSU
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I'd be pissed if I were Georgia. Ohio st would beat tcu by 2 tds
    Not so sure about that myself. Maybe so but check out Total and Scoring D against AP ranked teams between those 2 teams. Then do offense next. I think that may would be a closer game than people anticipate.
    Last edited by dawgday166; 12-04-2022 at 01:52 PM.

vCash
    Nick's other reasoning was, "we'd be favored against any of those other teams, so we should be in." They were favored by 7 at UT and 14 at LSU. He pretty much made the point for TCU while being his smug dickhead self. Lane is still on Twitter stumping for Bama HARD!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Not so sure about that myself. Maybe so but check out Total and Scoring D against AP ranked teams between those 2 teams. Then do offense next. I think that may would be a closer game than people anticipate.
    FEI has tcu 8th; Ohio st is 3rd
    Fpi has tcu 10th; Ohio st is 3rd

Ohio st lost to damn good team, but no 1-score wins.

Tcu has 5 1-score wins, and lost to just a decent team.

ETA... early lines:
    Georgia -6.5
    Michigan -9.5

And Georgia is better than Michigan. Tcu is a fraud.

I'm pulling for Michigan
    Last edited by msstate7; 12-04-2022 at 02:11 PM.

vCash
    I don't understand how it was even a debate. The whole country knew they didn't deserve it, outside of the Alabama fanbase.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Bama and Clemson had nice runs. i figure this is Georgia's peak year. Michigan may be the best team next season. with the NIL we will never see a dynasty like Bama again. Satan needs to retire now before he strokes out.

vCash
    FEI has tcu 8th; Ohio st is 3rd
    Fpi has tcu 10th; Ohio st is 3rd

Ohio st lost to damn good team, but no 1-score wins.

Tcu has 5 1-score wins, and lost to just a decent team.
    I've never paid attention to FEI. Never believed FPI is accurate. I always look at D then O against similar types of opponents. Easier to do in-conference that nationwide tho. We'll see what kind of game Michigan-TCU is. Michigan is better than TCU in all categories tho. Ohio St ain't.

I will add that it seems Ohio St. has been injury plagued some tho if I'm hearing correctly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    I've never paid attention to FEI. Never believed FPI is accurate. I always look at D then O against similar types of opponents. Easier to do in-conference that nationwide tho. We'll see what kind of game Michigan-TCU is. Michigan is better than TCU in all categories tho. Ohio St ain't.

I will add that it seems Ohio St. has been injury plagued some tho if I'm hearing correctly.
    Michigan -9.5
    Georgia -6.5

That should tell you who is better bc Georgia would be at least -4.5 over Michigan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    Bama and Clemson had nice runs. i figure this is Georgia's peak year. Michigan may be the best team next season. with the NIL we will never see a dynasty like Bama again. Satan needs to retire now before he strokes out.
    Georgia looking like those Bama teams before 2015 when Kirby was there. Kirby the key.

vCash
    Michigan -9.5
    Georgia -6.5

That should tell you who is better bc Georgia would be at least -4.5 over Michigan
    Yea ... since Vegas has been so accurate in big games this year. Did you hear earlier how much Bama was favored against TN & LSU?

We'll see what happens. I think TCU may play Mich closer than OSU did at home.

vCash
    Stenson Bennett is the key when he leaves there will be a drop off just like Clemson has experienced. Bamas Achillies hill right now is their defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    Stenson Bennett is the key when he leaves there will be a drop off just like Clemson has experienced. Bamas Achillies hill right now is their defense.
    And GA's strength is their defense. There was supposed to be a dropoff in the GA D this year but their wasn't a noticeable one. I think GA will be fine post Bennett. Kirby can coach and recruit. Not saying Saban can't but I think Kirby may have it going on real good now.

vCash
    TCU is a solid team and based on resume deserved to be in the playoff. That being said I don’t think they have the raw talent to beat Michigan. Then again, I don’t think any of these 3 teams are on UGAs level when UGA is 100 percent dialed in

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    TCU is a solid team and based on resume deserved to be in the playoff. That being said I don’t think they have the raw talent to beat Michigan. Then again, I don’t think any of these 3 teams are on UGAs level when UGA is 100 percent dialed in
    This is why it sucks for Georgia. Tcu on their best day can't touch Georgia. Ohio st on their best day can challenge the hell out of Georgia. Ohio st has elite talent esp at qb and wr