Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RaRa in portal

vCash
    I will be very surprised if RaRa is the only WR we have hit the portal. Our WR room is very crowded with too many in the rotation this year, some talent red shirted, new commits on the way, and yes, we too are looking to improve in the portal like everyone else. We are in do it now, what have you done to me lately, NIL/Portal world. Now about our QB room, if someone there cannot push Will to improve or even get playing time, we need movement there also. Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    people said losing Polk wasnt going to hurt us but it did.

We are losing 88 catches, almost 1100 yards, and 15 TD's between Thomas and Ducking
    Hell losing Heath hurt
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Rumor is that he wants to run more routes than the Air Raid's for scouts to see.

College football is dead.

vCash
    You guys realize it doesn't matter who is playing WR unless Will gets better at getting the ball to all areas of the field and not melting at first sign of pressure

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    You guys realize it doesn't matter who is playing WR unless Will gets better at getting the ball to all areas of the field and not melting at first sign of pressure
    THIS !!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImissCityBagel View Post
    Rumor is that he wants to run more routes than the Air Raid's for scouts to see.

Rumor can easily be true in our sometimes boring, disappearing O, in which he probably played a part at times. College football not dead, but now another paid league with fewer rules than NFL regarding $. At least they have a draft and a salary cap to bring some parity. College game used to be more fun to watch as you watched players grow and develop in their 5 years with redshirt in the program. Some even grew up wanting to go there and wear the team colors and dare say focus on the educational opportunities. These days are fading fast and a big part of the change is due to the absolute greed and corruption of the NCAA, unreal coaching salaries, and not giving the athletes their far share before being forced to by the courts. Welcome to pro sports on the college level.
    Last edited by Goldendawg; 12-02-2022 at 01:42 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImissCityBagel View Post

Way more to do w he had an outrageous asking price. Good luck to him on the open market

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    UGA insiders think he may be headed there.

vCash
    Rara is super talented. He didn’t quite fully put it together this year, and I was hoping to see it next year. Hopefully, we don’t have to face him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Way more to do w he had an outrageous asking price. Good luck to him on the open market
    Absolutely this! I've heard this from several close to him that he wanted way more than his actual value.

vCash
    Yeah not really liking this new model of college sports.

Not ...... at ........ all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Decoldest Crawford is definitely a possibility(we are trending in right direction for him).
    I'll find out where we are with him in about an hour when we hit the weightroom
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    Coach is pretty good in my book but I'm pretty sure he was talking about Tulu in this post tho lol.
    "1 or more WR's"
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    Hell losing Heath hurt
    What hurts is us fans having to deal with this lesser product we're being sold now.

vCash
    Yes, JRob seems right on the cusp. Continued improvement through the season and hungry. Seems to have at least one standup person around as well. Plus, don't think he can transfer again since he came from UGA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Absolutely this! I've heard this from several close to him that he wanted way more than his actual value.
    Correct.

vCash
    Keep us posted. I know our players and others been showing him love and we seem to be trending right. Of course these kids change their mind at the drop of a hat lol. He would be a very good get.

vCash
    Did he even play this year? I just don't see any stats on him. Are we really interested in a WR that couldn't play for Nebraska?

Honest question, I don't know anything about him.

vCash
    Does being in the portal keep him out of the bowl game?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    Does being in the portal keep him out of the bowl game?
    Whether it does or not, I’m not playing a guy who has said he doesn’t want to be here.