Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: RaRa in portal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tecumsah Sherman View Post
    Anyone know how Dortch has looked? Can?t he haul ass?
    Dortch has great wheels, I expect zavion to take a big step too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Dortch has great wheels, I expect zavion to take a big step too.
    Is he staying at WR, I thought there was talk about moving him to DB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    If we have a player that doesn't want to be here, then he doesn't need to be here. JRob could be our big go to receiver next year and with our younger receivers and the portal we should be fine.
    100%.

vCash
    Agree with that point too. However you feel about Leach's scheme, he seems to have corrected a locker room cultural problem that Moorhead created.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RisperDawg View Post
    Agree with that point too. However you feel about Leach's scheme, he seems to have corrected a locker room cultural problem that Moorhead created.
    Yes he inherited a dumpster fire

Dumbasses can’t comprehend this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    Yes he inherited a dumpster fire

Dumbasses can?t comprehend this
    Uhhh,..everybody comprehended that when we got rid of Moorehead. Luckily we made the change fast enough that it wouldn't take a long time to correct the culture.
    Last edited by Really Clark?; 12-03-2022 at 08:19 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Uhhh,..everybody comprehended that when we got rid of Moorehead. Luckily we made the change fast enough that it wouldn't take a long time to correct the culture.
    Apparently not, I still see morons claiming Leach not going undefeated in 2020 was a travesty

vCash
    Apparently not, I still see morons claiming Leach not going undefeated in 2020 was a travesty
    What? Don't be hyperbolic.

vCash
    What? Don't be hyperbolic.
    What ?

vCash
    What ?
    You are exaggerating trying to make a point that's a false narrative. Nearly everyone agreed there was a cultural problem and nobody thinks Leach should have went undefeated in 2020.

vCash
    Just when I think you can't make a dumber post, you prove me wrong.

vCash
    You are exaggerating trying to make a point that's a false narrative. Nearly everyone agreed there was a cultural problem and nobody thinks Leach should have went undefeated in 2020.
    You are intentionally being obtuse, there have been countless posts criticizing leach for going 4-7 in 2020 and blasting anyone who suggested the obvious deficiencies, la k of scholarship players, dumpster fire etc...

Fact is Leach cleaned up a trash heap of a program and 2020 is a *

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Just when I think you can't make a dumber post, you prove me wrong.
    Speaking of dumb

vCash
    You are intentionally being obtuse, there have been countless posts criticizing leach for going 4-7 in 2020 and blasting anyone who suggested the obvious deficiencies, la k of scholarship players, dumpster fire etc...

I'm not being obtuse. You are completely changing what you claimed a couple posts ago. Nobody thought or posted that not going undefeated in 2020 was a travesty. Don't try to change your false narrative from that post and call me intentionally obtuse.

vCash
    Speaking of dumb
    Nobody ever ever ever said leach should have gone undefeated in 2020. Or 2021 ... or 2022. Give you dad his phone back

vCash

You're not all there mentally. Do you have a mental illness or disability? Serious question.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    You're not all there mentally. Do you have a mental illness or disability? Serious question.
    The poster is one of Leach's grandkids.

vCash
    Uh yea Moorhead was fired, deservedly so, but the pile of shit program had to be cleaned up. That was not acknowledged. And you claiming otherwise is outright bullshit

vCash
    Uh yea Moorhead was fired, deservedly so, but the pile of shit program had to be cleaned up. That was not acknowledged. And you claiming otherwise is outright bullshit
    Yeah it was acknowledged. It was discussed prior to him being fired. You shouting otherwise doesn't make you correct and makes you sound foolish.

vCash
    Yeah it was acknowledged. It was discussed prior to him being fired. You shouting otherwise doesn't make you correct and makes you sound foolish.
    Uh huh