Mstate7dawg mentioned it in another thread but I wanted to start it's own thread, Utah just beat #4 Arizona 81-66 and led the game from start to finish with big leads the entire game.

Two nights before Marquette destroyed #6 Baylor 96-70.. Marquette and Utah are both top 15-20 teams. We beat both and held them to under 55 points. When are we genuinely going to start supporting our basketball program? I'm sure Saturdays game will still look the way it always has as far as attendance. Most games I watch on the ESPN, the crowd is rocking giving that college basketball atmosphere at other schools no matter the opponent.. we have to create that and really get behind this team!! Im sure there will be some bad games and losses but that doesn't mean we give up on them. I'm just tired of seeing so much talk about other topics that dont pertain to our program when we have an undefeated team playing their butts off with good potential right on campus but people prefer to discuss other irrelevant topics more. The players and coaches notice, trust me. Tolu Smith even urged more fan support on his Twitter account a few times.