Thread: Tulu May be our best recruiter

vCash

Tulu May be our best recruiter

He is carrying the maroon and white flag on Twitter and pumping MSU to all the portal guys. He is Tru Maroon for sure. Wasnt someone saying he would be gone?
    Last edited by Msujd164; 11-30-2022 at 08:29 PM.

vCash
    Multiple people on here. Looks like they were fos
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    That's awesome!!!

vCash
    I really hope it clicks for him this off-season. He really is a true difference maker out there, he is the type of guy that could have a 1200 yard season.

vCash
    NIL deals do wonders for people's stances and opinions
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Tulu has been pretty consistently adamant he wasn't leaving from what I've been told.
    He's had a nil deal since the early summer. Maybe it will be restructured.

vCash
    His touches need to triple next year

vCash
    Everybody agrees Tulu needs more touches
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Slot

vCash
    2 months ago I would said less than 50% chance this kid is at State next year.. looks like I would have gladly lost that bet

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    I really hope it clicks for him this off-season. He really is a true difference maker out there, he is the type of guy that could have a 1200 yard season.
    Clicks for him? I believe it is a bigger problem than Tulu. Our offense needs to design ways to just hand them the ball. Look at how other teams move their best player around, motion, jet sweeps, etc. We need to use him as a distraction and then just hand him the ball and tell him he has two guys to beat, others will get blocked up. Go get us 6. Dude is a baller that literally had a chance to break maybe 8 return TDs this year, only to be foiled by the dang kicker over and over again.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    He's definitely tough enough to take some carries.

vCash
    From what i have been told we will see significant wrinkles to the offense next year. I don't know what those entails but i heard that leach is evolving the offense...stay tuned.

vCash
    We need a big time qb.
    That's all the offense needs.
    That's what any competent offense needs.
    I love Will. But he has to take a step if we are going to be the 9-3 team a lot of y'all think we will be. Otherwise, it's 7-5/8-4.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Tulu needs to be our Dexter Mcluster on occasion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    We need a big time qb.
    That's all the offense needs.
    That's what any competent offense needs.
    I love Will. But he has to take a step if we are going to be the 9-3 team a lot of y'all think we will be. Otherwise, it's 7-5/8-4.
    Will is limiting the offense, there is no doubt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    From what i have been told we will see significant wrinkles to the offense next year. I don't know what those entails but i heard that leach is evolving the offense...stay tuned.
    We hear this every offseason. Until we recruit a TE, I won't believe it.

vCash
    Yeah. It seems like the Jet Sweep would work better with an extra blocker on the edge like a TE. The three times we ran it this year, it either lost yards or only gained a couple so it didn?t get run much. Our WRs just didn?t get their blocks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    Yeah. It seems like the Jet Sweep would work better with an extra blocker on the edge like a TE. The three times we ran it this year, it either lost yards or only gained a couple so it didn?t get run much. Our WRs just didn?t get their blocks.
    It would also give us blocking flexibility when an all-American DE is game wrecking us. It would make the linebackers think twice about where to go/who yo cover/etc. Most of Leachs successful coaching tree utilizes TEs.