Quote Originally Posted by SilentSteel16 View Post
I know I started a hypothetical thread about CML leaving but that was midway through the season and I literally was just wanting to start a list of coaches for me to loosely follow.

I don’t want CML to leave because frankly I am tired of us “bringing in his guys” and waiting. Run with something and see what ya get ….

Also, most fans don’t realize it but State is a baseball school all other sports are bonuses, winning seasons and postseason berths are fantastic, but State baseball is and has always put the mustard on our dogs.
Glad we won a National Championship in baseball, but most of the country could care less about this college sport. Am told MSU baseball doesn't even pay its own bills. Maybe we should remodel Davis Wade for baseball and the Dude for football and see how that works out for attendance and finances for both sports and the University**. Football pays the bills and has a much larger fan ba$e. Enjoy watching most all State sports, but it is what it is with interest and revenue production. Hail State!