Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wait a second??.

vCash

Wait a second??.

I know that some of the know it all gods of ED said he was going to go to Ole Miss and get utilized. One of you actually said it was ?a certainty?.

https://twitter.com/tuluuuuug/status...m_FcyO1yCCje6g

Looks to me like he is recruiting to State, now why on Earth would he do that if he has plans of leaving?

vCash
    Tulu has people who bleed maroon and white in his circle no need to worry.

vCash
    Here's how I imagine some posters' lives.

Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Tulu was never going anywhere and he's been actively recruiting others to come here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post

Nailed it! I can't give you anymore rep!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post

Yep. 24/7.

I've never seen a more miserable group of people claiming to be fans trying to find every little sliver of misery and mediocrity to throw against "their" team.

All the while finding everything positive to promote with the rival school.

vCash
    Kind of like the people speculating that leach was going to retire for health reasons

vCash
    And Arnette leaving. State pod casters can't stop talking about Arnettes next job.

vCash
    My receiver goals for 2023:

Tulu and Zavion Thomas need the football. It can be screens, crossing routes, whatever. But we need to find some creative ways to get them the ball with room to operate.

Need to be able to work RaRa Thomas down the field more. And he's got to catch it like a man. RaRa needs to do what he's been doing and also take up some of Caleb Ducking's slack. He needs to step up and be that big guy that teams worry about.

Austin Williams and Jamire Calvin are certainly replaceable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Kind of like the people speculating that leach was going to retire for health reasons
    Speaking of, wasn't Mullen supposed to be named Monday as Leach's replacement?

And some of you don't give me that was just a joke post. Shit like that shouldn't be posted by "fans".

That actually got into the sports media b/c of this site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Bingo!!!! I know two for sure
    Last edited by Catfish; 11-30-2022 at 02:02 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post

And some of you don't give me that was just a joke post. Shit like that shouldn't be posted by "fans".

Rumors appreciated, (even if from wife's beautician cousin's pervious customer who heard from son's Jr. High soccer coach)**, but more factual info needed here always. Hail State!
    Last edited by Goldendawg; 11-30-2022 at 01:06 PM.

vCash
    Why would Tulu go to Ole Miss? I would be more concerned about these rumors if it was him planning to go to an SEC team like Auburn or aTm or a program with a winning tradition. No reason for him to make a lateral move unless we weren’t giving him playing time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    My receiver goals for 2023:

Tulu and Zavion Thomas need the football. It can be screens, crossing routes, whatever. But we need to find some creative ways to get them the ball with room to operate.

Need to be able to work RaRa Thomas down the field more. And he's got to catch it like a man. RaRa needs to do what he's been doing and also take up some of Caleb Ducking's slack. He needs to step up and be that big guy that teams worry about.

Austin Williams and Jamire Calvin are certainly replaceable.
    JRob should get more playing time next year and could be that big guy receiver.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post

Some people aren't satisfied with our athletic programs or else they know more than the coaches do apparently. So instead of supporting they want to criticize . Mullen back to MSU was one of the most stupidest posts made on here.

vCash
    I know I started a hypothetical thread about CML leaving but that was midway through the season and I literally was just wanting to start a list of coaches for me to loosely follow.

I don’t want CML to leave because frankly I am tired of us “bringing in his guys” and waiting. Run with something and see what ya get ….

Also, most fans don’t realize it but State is a baseball school all other sports are bonuses, winning seasons and postseason berths are fantastic, but State baseball is and has always put the mustard on our dogs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    Some people aren't satisfied with our athletic programs or else they know more than the coaches do apparently. So instead of supporting they want to criticize . Mullen back to MSU was one of the most stupidest posts made on here.
    Bert was just trolling
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    I still wish they'd move Tulu inside
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSteel16 View Post
    I know I started a hypothetical thread about CML leaving but that was midway through the season and I literally was just wanting to start a list of coaches for me to loosely follow.

I don’t want CML to leave because frankly I am tired of us “bringing in his guys” and waiting. Run with something and see what ya get ….

Also, most fans don’t realize it but State is a baseball school all other sports are bonuses, winning seasons and postseason berths are fantastic, but State baseball is and has always put the mustard on our dogs.
    Glad we won a National Championship in baseball, but most of the country could care less about this college sport. Am told MSU baseball doesn't even pay its own bills. Maybe we should remodel Davis Wade for baseball and the Dude for football and see how that works out for attendance and finances for both sports and the University**. Football pays the bills and has a much larger fan ba$e. Enjoy watching most all State sports, but it is what it is with interest and revenue production. Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    I still wish they'd move Tulu inside
    Agree. I think we have too many receivers in our game rotation causing a problem with getting into a rhythm. This may be because as Coach Lecth has said there is a logjam of similarly thinking players and no one has moved to the top. Maybe some of this is a WR room in which some have reached their ceiling. I trust our staff to make needed decisions, but our WR and QB rooms may need adjustments through more improved recruiting and the portal, JMO. Hail State!