Thread: MSU Men's Basketball #19

vCash

MSU Men's Basketball #19

Top 25 and 1 rankings. Get to the Hump tomorrow! They deserve it, fun to watch, and working hard. Have a good chance to be 12-0 entering SEC games. Hail State!

vCash
    Why is there a long break (8 days) between tomorrow's game and the game with Minnesota? Exam week maybe?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Why is there a long break (8 days) between tomorrow's game and the game with Minnesota? Exam week maybe?
    Son is a Sr. here at State ( I recently retired May 26, and am visiting a lot and am enjoying seeing home games with him!). Exams started today and end next Thursday, 12/8.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Son is a Sr. here at State ( I recently retired May 26, and am visiting a lot and am enjoying seeing home games with him!). Exams started today and end next Thursday, 12/8.
    For some reason I thought you were an old dude like me. My son graduated MSU 23 years ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    For some reason I thought you were an old dude like me. My son graduated MSU 23 years ago.
    Depends on what we now consider old. I am a '55 model, (great year for Chevy), and a proud member of the State Class of '77. Bible says you are blessed to have a child in your later years and I am blessed indeed. Great student, plans on Grad School at State, loves his classic rock, and raised and is very "Hardcore State". Very proud Father. Hail State!

vCash
    Thats awesome! we can honestly end up finishing in the top half of the SEC this year but we absolutely have to find a better offensive identity. We are a GREAT defensive and rebounding team.

I do like some of the potential I've seen in a couple young guys. If you didn't watch last game 2 guys that stand out and can help us offensively are Kimani Hamilton and Keyshawn Murphy. Both very long and both can move. Kimani is already a good defender, Murphy didn't play alot early because he had defensive lapses but Jans said he is getting better there, but Murphy can score and block shots! He displayed that last game, if we can get him rolling offensively and get a little help from a couple others, look out!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMSTFAN View Post
    Thats awesome! we can honestly end up finishing in the top half of the SEC this year but we absolutely have to find a better offensive identity. We are a GREAT defensive and rebounding team.

I do like some of the potential I've seen in a couple young guys. If you didn't watch last game 2 guys that stand out and can help us offensively are Kimani Hamilton and Keyshawn Murphy. Both very long and both can move. Kimani is already a good defender, Murphy didn't play alot early because he had defensive lapses but Jans said he is getting better there, but Murphy can score and block shots! He displayed that last game, if we can get him rolling offensively and get a little help from a couple others, look out!
    Have been to all home games. Murphy has also been hurt his 1st two years here and is now well. 6'10", can run the court, defend, hit the boards, and even showed an outside shot. Hamilton has also looked good in his minutes played in all areas of his game. We seem to be deep, but like our crowded WR room this year, need some guys to step up, especially as a three point threat. Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Have been to all home games. Murphy has also been hurt his 1st two years here and is now well. 6'10", can run the court, defend, hit the boards, and even showed an outside shot. Hamilton has also looked good in his minutes played in all areas of his game. We seem to be deep, but like our crowded WR room this year, need some guys to step up, especially as a three point threat. Hail State!
    Good post, I agree totally. The other guy that's not looking bad is Jeffries. I hope to see him continue to progress.