Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sooooo?? what happens if LSU beats Georgia?

vCash

Sooooo?? what happens if LSU beats Georgia?

That puts LSU in the NY- 6 because they would get the Sugar Bowl as SEC Champ.

But no way Georgia drops below 5, but maybe not even below 4. Both USC and Ohio State have losses. So then It would probably mean 4 SEC teams in the NY-6. Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, LSU. Moving everyone back up. So, barring the German National Army targeting this post of mine, shouldn?t we be for LSU?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post

But no way Georgia drops below 5, but maybe not even below 4. Both USC and Ohio State have losses. So then It would probably mean 4 SEC teams in the NY-6. Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, LSU. Moving everyone back up. So, barring the German National Army targeting this post of mine, shouldn?t we be for LSU?
    It would be the diff between us going to Gator or Outback, right?

vCash
    Georgia is in the CFP win or lose.

vCash
    Uga in playoffs regardless of what happens

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    It would be the diff between us going to Gator or Outback, right?
    Give me the Outback all day.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    So then we want LSU to win. UGA still goes.

LSU-Sugar
    Bama-Orange
    Tennessee-Cotton

Everybody moves up 1.

Traveling Fandom preferences probably

Tampa - 50%
    Jacksonville- 25%
    Houston- 20%
    Las Vegas-Degenerates 5%

vCash
    So then we want LSU to win. UGA still goes.

LSU-Sugar
    Bama-Orange
    Tennessee-Cotton

Everybody moves up 1.

Traveling Fandom preferences probably

Tampa - 50%
    Jacksonville- 25%
    Houston- 20%
    Las Vegas-Degenerates 5%
    If I had to guess our fans would probably prefer Jacksonville as long as the opponent is Notre Dame.

vCash
    What happens if TCU and USC lose? That is very possible. Who gets in? Bama and Ohio State sitting right in 6 and 5. I don't think UM or GA lose. I guess UM could get a big upset but I just don't see LSU beating GA.

vCash
    I'd prefer Gator Bowl versus Notre Dame instead of ReliaQuest versus Illinois (or Purdue or whatever)..... but not by much. ReliaQuest would be a fun bowl. I live in the Houston area, so the Texas Bowl would be convenient - but just doesn't seem to have the same clout as the Florida bowls.....

vCash
    Selfishly I hope we go to the Outback bowl so I can watch it. Already have plans December 30th I can’t break.

vCash
    I prefer Vegas or Houston since citrus is out

vCash
    UGA just drops to 3rd or 4th. They are in. LSU would go to the NY6. Michigan is in as well. OSU moves in with a loss to a loss to USC or TCU. If they both go down then either Bama or UT is in. It ought to be UT.

vCash
    I think TCU makes the playoff win or lose
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I prefer Vegas or Houston since citrus is out
    Why? Both of those are seen as below the Outback and Gator.

vCash

I think you're right, but I'm not sure I could pull for LSU over Georgia. My son is a Georgia grad school alum so I'll have to pull for them.

I don't see any way Georgia could drop below 4 even with a blowout. They'd probably be 3 with a close loss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oildawg View Post
    I'd prefer Gator Bowl versus Notre Dame instead of ReliaQuest versus Illinois (or Purdue or whatever)..... but not by much. ReliaQuest would be a fun bowl. I live in the Houston area, so the Texas Bowl would be convenient - but just doesn't seem to have the same clout as the Florida bowls.....
    Illinois has a good team this year, but they don't have the name in the football world. I'd much rather play Notre Dame, even though there'd likely be a lot of announcer bias.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Why? Both of those are seen as below the Outback and Gator.
    Bc we've been there.

Weren't our last gator bowl tickets selling for like $2?

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oildawg View Post
    South Carolina is going to choose whichever out of Tampa/Jacksonville takes Notre Dame and we are going to get the other one. That is, unless LSU beats Georgia. If that happens then Carolina will go to the citrus and we will be able to call our shot between Jacksonville/Tampa depending on which one notre dame goes to.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I think TCU makes the playoff win or lose
    With OK, TX and Baylor being weak, that makes the entire conference look weak. The committee has hard on for Ohio State and Alabama. They will drop TCU in a heartbeat if they lose to Kansas Sate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Bc we've been there.

Weren't our last gator bowl tickets selling for like $2?
    Exactly why I want Outback. We went to the Gator 3 times in 8 seasons and the last time was a joke that we were even there.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.