Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freeze essentially banned from Twitter

vCash

Freeze essentially banned from Twitter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Freeze will do something stupid in time. It's who he is, also maybe be a good coach, but he is beatable as is Auburn. Times have changed, we use to be a door mat, no longer, look around and see who is beating who this year. We may not beat Bama but we sure as hell can beat TAM and Auburns of the world!

vCash
    "Still, Ole Miss vacated 33 wins, served a two-year bowl ban and was on probation for three years."

Freeze is a cancer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Freeze will do something stupid in time. It's who he is, also maybe be a good coach, but he is beatable as is Auburn. Times have changed, we use to be a door mat, no longer, look around and see who is beating who this year. We may not beat Bama but we sure as hell can beat TAM and Auburns of the world!
    So far not 1 of my Bama buddies are worried at all about Freeze.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    So far not 1 of my Bama buddies are worried at all about Freeze.
    Freeze will eventually do something stupid, but while he is there he will beat Alabama more than once.

vCash
    Smartest thing AU has done in about two years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    Freeze will eventually do something stupid, but while he is there he will beat Alabama more than once.
    I'm not so sure about that. Freeze has done well at Liberty and as far as we know stayed out of trouble. I do believe him being at AU will make that game very dangerous for Bama but what I'd be worried about is fabricated stories that may pop up if he is successful. One such story could be his end in football for good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    I wouldn't bet on it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    Smartest thing AU has done in about two years.
    They are getting ripped by their fans and the media. I wouldn't call this "the smartest thing".

vCash
    They are getting ripped by their fans and the media. I wouldn't call this "the smartest thing".
    I'm talking about the decision to take away his social media rights.

vCash
    I'm talking about the decision to take away his social media rights.
    That yes, but IF you have to hire someone then put provisions on what they can do or not do, then something is bad wrong imo. Also aren't background checks made for questionable behavior.
    Asking for a friend, LOL!

vCash
    That yes, but IF you have to hire someone then put provisions on what they can do or not do, then something is bad wrong imo. Also aren't background checks made for questionable behavior.
    Asking for a friend, LOL!
    Yeah - two different situations. I don't think this was a good hire, but I really think they looked around and didn't have many other options.

vCash
    Yeah - two different situations. I don't think this was a good hire, but I really think they looked around and didn't have many other options.
    Maybe so because their leadership folks such as President and AD have no control. I have to say with Pearl and Freeze together are like "Birds of a feather flock together"

vCash
    And Freeze will bring in his recruiting coordinators Crystal, Tiffany and Shasta.***

vCash
    Need to ban his ass from massage parlors.

vCash
    his new undercover twitter username? Joey Holywater?

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    I wouldn't bet on it.
    I would bet just about anything on it. He's going to be a huge thorn in their side while there. He will recruit very well and his offense is going to put up a bunch of points. Anyone that thinks Hugh Freeze isn't going to win a ton of games with Auburn's resources is kidding themselves.

vCash
    Maybe so because their leadership folks such as President and AD have no control. I have to say with Pearl and Freeze together are like "Birds of a feather flock together"
    I think their options might have been limited due the vipers nest that is AU athletics. How many guys that were in a good situation would leave for that when they might have other options in a place with a much less toxic environment

vCash
    Meh. We live in a Microwave Society. In less than a week, all the jokes about Auburn will be over, Then they will have a really good recruiting class and all AU fans will be on board with Freeze. When they win a few games next fall, they will all be praising him at the Alter of Jordan-Hare!

We are the moving on generation! It happens quickly!!!

vCash
    Telling him he can't be on the internet unsupervised, If he has any self-respect this would be insulting.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.