Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Updated Severe Weather Thread

vCash
    TWs still popping off around 98 McComb brookhaven and Magee area.

vCash
    One going through Jones county right now. Passed Ellisville and headed toward northeast Jones area

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    One going through Jones county right now. Passed Ellisville and headed toward northeast Jones area
    Saw that. Which one oour posters lives in on near Seminary? I think DD lived off of 84.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Saw that. Which one oour posters lives in on near Seminary? I think DD lived off of 84.
    Downwards Family in the Collins area

vCash
    Been dodgin em since 5 this afternoon…I think 4-5 tornado warned storms came thru over that time. the one that hit just north of steens passed right below the house right before it touched down. Grateful we missed em but hate so many weren’t as lucky. At least only property damage reported so far.

Line of heavy rain just came thru the golden triangle, looks like mostly green behind so hopin that’s it and I’m about to get some sleep.

vCash
    Hey Shoe not so fast. Another storm south of starkville headed to GTR and maybe Columbus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Downwards Family in the Collins area
    Yes. 5 miles West of Collins on 84.

vCash
    Everyone make it ok? All mine are safe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Glad y'all are good! We're all good here. Had some near misses. One north and one south of us. Praying for all those affected by these storms

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Doing fine, and I'm happy you and yours are safe. Unfortunately, we can't say the same for a mother and her son who were killed in Montgomery around 3 AM.

vCash
    We had a severe storm come through after midnight that dislodged a fair-sized dead limb from our immense poplar tree. It's still laying in the yard - I'll go out and cut it up for the trash pickup once the wind dies down. Don't want to be hit by anything else falling. A bunch of smaller limbs on the ground as well. I slept through the storm - it's very quiet inside my house, even upstairs.