Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cohen getting destroyed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    "Auburn thinks, given his past, if this goes bad we can probably fire him for cause"

That was great, but another example where media just will not mention the possibility that the hookers were for recruits. It's NEVER brought up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    That was great, but another example where media just will not mention the possibility that the hookers were for recruits. It's NEVER brought up.
    Without some type of proof, which there has been none established yet, you just can't make that accusation. That is accusing him of a possible felony.

The last point in the Bruce Feldman interview about firing him with cause was interesting.
    Last edited by viverlibre; 11-30-2022 at 11:53 AM.

vCash
    Who arranged the girls at the Gin the night chris jones partied with treadwell and kimdeechee? those girls weren't ole miss coeds..........

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Kiffin was their #1. Freezus was always their Plan B because they knew he would take it no matter what
    That's not what Cohen said. He said Freeze was always their number 1 target. You don't think Cohen would lie, do you?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    That's not what Cohen said. He said Freeze was always their number 1 target. You don't think Cohen would lie, do you?
    He better if he wants to stay at AU longer than a minute

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    Who arranged the girls at the Gin the night chris jones partied with treadwell and kimdeechee? those girls weren't ole miss coeds..........
    IDK where the women came from whether it was OM or elsewhere but I heard concerning Jones that they (at OM on a visit) were bringing "white women to my hotel room."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    IDK where the women came from whether it was OM or elsewhere but I heard concerning Jones that they (at OM on a visit) were bringing "white women to my hotel room."
    Always heard it was a girl from Memphis

However freeze would regularly text coeds who was on campus that weekend so they could 'show them a good time'.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    There was also a rumor that some of these women were the wives of some the younger, influential alums who were into the swinger/cuck lifestyle,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    There was also a rumor that some of these women were the wives of some the younger, influential alums who were into the swinger/cuck lifestyle,
    Now that is a hell of a rumor right there. Wow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    He was. Kiffin smoke was for Kiffin and Sexton to get paid. That's all. You don't fire your AD months ahead of time to try and hire Kiffin. You fire your AD to get him out of the way to hire Freeze. Then you tell the new AD we already have our coach. Sit down and shut up.
    I don't know the truth, but what gives this credence is that 2 of the 3 biggest boosters wanted freeze last time and the AD did his own thing and went with Harsin against wishes. Those same 2 wanted freeze again and spearheaded getting rid of the AD.

And I'll say this, Freeze nor Kiffin are Cohen-type hires. Y'all know he thinks he is the smartest person in the room, over analyzes everything, and never makes the obvious move. The More I think about it, the more I think this wasn't Cohen's decision.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    I don't know the truth, but what gives this credence is that 2 of the 3 biggest boosters wanted freeze last time and the AD did his own thing and went with Harsin against wishes. Those same 2 wanted freeze again and spearheaded getting rid of the AD.

And I'll say this, Freeze nor Kiffin are Cohen-type hires. Y'all know he thinks he is the smartest person in the room, over analyzes everything, and never makes the obvious move. The More I think about it, the more I think this wasn't Cohen's decision.
    Uh, I think that's been obvious to most since the beginning.

vCash
    like the one who was very friendly with kessinger and the other oxford high kid a few years back.........oh my

vCash
    Without some type of proof, which there has been none established yet, you just can't make that accusation. That is accusing him of a possible felony.

The last point in the Bruce Feldman interview about firing him with cause was interesting.
    Good point.

vCash

Well brotha sometimes if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, its a duck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    Yes. Cohen has lied and will continue to lie for the money he makes
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is