Thread: Iron Bowl

vCash

Iron Bowl

1. Absolute terrible fumble call to give bama the ability to get to 35.

2. I cannot wait till Young is gone. The absolute salivation from everyone who talks about him is honestly just gross. They talk about the kid like he is truly the best thing to ever happen to football. It?s really just weird. They just spent like a minute talking about how the NFL needs to talk to Young and adjust everything that they do to fit Young?s ability. No duh Sherlock that?s what every NFL team does.

vCash
    Auburn got screwed right before halftime on the punt. That ball was never touched and replay clearly showed it wasn't.

Bama recovery stood, which was complete BS. SEC trying to position Bama for a possible playoff appearance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by memsu06 View Post
    Auburn got screwed right before halftime on the punt. That ball was never touched and replay clearly showed it wasn't.

Bama recovery stood, which was complete BS. SEC trying to position Bama for a possible playoff appearance.
    What really freaks me out is how the SEC orchestrated USCe's wins over both UT and Clemson... Oh, and Ohio State's blowout loss at home to Michigan...

"It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    What really freaks me out is how the SEC orchestrated USCe's wins over both UT and Clemson... Oh, and Ohio State's blowout loss at home to Michigan...

Right? It’s insane the pull the SEC has.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    1. Absolute terrible fumble call to give bama the ability to get to 35.

2. I cannot wait till Young is gone. The absolute salivation from everyone who talks about him is honestly just gross. They talk about the kid like he is truly the best thing to ever happen to football. It?s really just weird. They just spent like a minute talking about how the NFL needs to talk to Young and adjust everything that they do to fit Young?s ability. No duh Sherlock that?s what every NFL team does.
    I wish Auburn would've hired Cadillac instead of Freeze. Cadillac is nothing more than a glorified cheerleader. He would be a massive failure in the long run. Freeze won't be.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by memsu06 View Post

I don't think there was enough video evidence to overturn the call on the field.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    Right? It’s insane the pull the SEC has.
    No question, Mav... and the way the conference covered their tracks by flagging Bammer 26 times for 222 yards in their two 1 point losses was a masterful stroke... Dey Playing 3D chess...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash

The powers that the various conference heads have are amazing.

But the officials did indeed blow that fumble review.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    I wish Auburn would've hired Cadillac instead of Freeze. Cadillac is nothing more than a glorified cheerleader. He would be a massive failure in the long run. Freeze won't be.
    If Freezus is successful at the barn, the gumps will dig up more dirt on his than Carter has liver pills. They will make Rosebowl's efforts like amateurish.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    I agree 100% except that the freeze hire will be entertaining. He'll be good for a while but there will most certainly be a scandal.

vCash
    del
    Last edited by lastmajordog; 11-26-2022 at 10:12 PM.

vCash
    No question, Mav... and the way the conference covered their tracks by flagging Bammer 26 times for 222 yards in their two 1 point losses was a masterful stroke... Dey Playing 3D chess...
    I know you aren't used to penalties
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    The Auburn QB (Ashford) deserves credit. He absolutely did everything in his power to win that game. It was entertaining to watch. He left it all on the field. He?s young and inexperienced and made mistakes, but you could literally see him grow up during that game. He will be a good one in the upcoming years.