Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hugh gonna Hugh

vCash

Hugh gonna Hugh

@chelsandrews on twitter
    Nov 26th
    I don't twitter, nor do I know how to link. Apologies.

vCash
    This is from a Liberty alum and former student body president there, so not some random Internet provacateur.

vCash
    Here you go.
    WHY IS EVERYONE YELLING?!?

vCash
    SI reporting that it?s 9 mil and an 8 year contract. They are somehow getting around the 4 year max contract in MS, because it?s being privately funded through the ?loyalty foundation??? This whole thing sounds strange, but go ahead and be greedy Lane. If they are paying you privately, that could have went towards NIL?

vCash
    I really hope Auburn hires him even more now. It will be so much fun to watch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I really hope Auburn hires him even more now. It will be so much fun to watch.
    This! If auburn hires him with this going on the sec will put them under a microscope they'll never escape
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 11-26-2022 at 02:47 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkman Turner Overdrive View Post
    This woman is clueless when it comes to SEC football. If a literal rapist like Harvey Weinstein was as successful as a football coach as he was at making movies, then Auburn would hire Harvey straight out of the clink if he could beat Saban more times than he lost.
    To be fair, I think she's aware of how SEC football works, but just wants everyone to know yet another story of Freeze being a total creep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    This is from a Liberty alum and former student body president there, so not some random Internet provacateur.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT!!! So full of shit. I'm all about forgiveness but this dude just rubs it in your face over and over. What twatwaffle.

vCash
    So the Auburn search boiled down to a coach who lost 4 of his last 5 or a coach who lost his last 3 and is still acting like a weirdo? All the while, OM was cannibalizing themselves blasting a coach that lost to us but still gave him $9M/year for 8 years....

And some how this is 'bad' for us?

It's more logical to believe JCohen orchestrated all this for our benefit than it is to believe we are in a worse situation than we were a week ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mo7888 View Post
    So the Auburn search boiled down to a coach who lost 4 of his last 5 or a coach who lost his last 3 and is still acting like a weirdo? All the while, OM was cannibalizing themselves blasting a coach that lost to us but still gave him $9M/year for 8 years....

It's more logical to believe JCohen orchestrated all this for our benefit than it is to believe we are in a worse situation than we were a week ago.
    This is a great post. Somehow a few of our fans have figured out how this is bad for us. It's glorious actually.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    This is a great post. Somehow a few of our fans have figured out how this is bad for us. It's glorious actually.
    Glorious! What a great time to be alive!

vCash

Great post!

vCash
    "Most Jesus like leader I have".....ffs, Hugh...

Would be hilarious if Cohen pulls his offer and Lane still hasn't signed his contract...

vCash

To me it is amazing how corrupt the local law enforcement is that they never followed up on the curious use of the ladies by freezus and scum as a cruitin' "tool". bet they were not the only ones and I doubt he has stopped the practice.

vCash
    Cadillac Williams .... your new Auburn HC

vCash
    I'll bet Hugh is pulling for Alabama right now. He certainly assumed he had the Auburn job tied up (and maybe he's already signed).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redstickdawg View Post
    To me it is amazing how corrupt the local law enforcement is that they never followed up on the curious use of the ladies by freezus and scum as a cruitin' "tool". bet they were not the only ones and I doubt he has stopped the practice.
    Feds had to have turned their head as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Cadillac Williams .... your new Auburn HC
    That would be sooooo awesome!!