Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ole Miss fans

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Kiffin staying and freeze coming to auburn is crap for us. Oh well, we got the egg. Cheers
    Yeah, I don't see anything good about it for our coming seasons.

vCash
    We really need to step up our recruiting even if we want to continue having 8-4 seasons. If Auburn hires Freeze they are about to bounce back. I was kind of hoping Kiffin would go there because I think Freeze is a little stronger in recruiting and coaching. Kiffin is still a good coach and having him at Ole Miss is going to be challenging. Kelly is really looking like he is going to have LSU at the top. Hopefully A&M continues to hang onto Jimbo, but we know that won’t happen unless they win 9 or more games next year.

vCash
    We've beaten both now, it's the Bama's and LSU's that aren't good for us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    We really need to step up our recruiting even if we want to continue having 8-4 seasons. If Auburn hires Freeze they are about to bounce back. I was kind of hoping Kiffin would go there because I think Freeze is a little stronger in recruiting and coaching. Kiffin is still a good coach and having him at Ole Miss is going to be challenging. Kelly is really looking like he is going to have LSU at the top. Hopefully A&M continues to hang onto Jimbo, but we know that won’t happen unless they win 9 or more games next year.
    The West, as the divisions stand now, will be a lot tougher if Freeze steps into Auburn.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Kiffin staying and freeze coming to auburn is crap for us. Oh well, we got the egg. Cheers
    Imagine being terrified of Lane Kiffin who's best win is against Kentucky at home & lost 4 of his last 5 games including 3 in a row & Hugh Freeze who just lost to UConn & a terrible Virginia Tech team in back to back weeks bahaha

You guys kill me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    Imagine being terrified of Lane Kiffin who's best win is against Kentucky at home & lost 4 of his last 5 games including 3 in a row & Hugh Freeze who just lost to UConn & a terrible Virginia Tech team in back to back weeks bahaha

You guys kill me.
    Well, we finally beat him, so I guess he sucks now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    How does Freeze's wife and family not talk him out of rejoining the SEC after everything he put them through? Especially if he can make $5+ mil per year at Liberty until the end of time if he wants. I know the money is big and the stage is huge....but man he went through some serious embarrassment and I can't imagine what his home life was like. I would want no part of that shit again, and I guarantee my wife wouldn't. Money ain't everything in life...especially when you already have a ton like he does
    It's all a part of The Grift.

vCash
    Man, these powder blue tears taste pretty good.

The Lane group fellatio needs to stop though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    I agree worst case for us was both of them being in the West. Sucks

But doesn't change the fact that Ole Miss just ponied up $9 mil per year for a guy that went 8-4 and lost to us, a team whose fans are split on wanting him to retire bc they're sick of his offense.
    I think some at OM are sick of his immaturity and how he has handled this situation and turned it into an embarrassing clown show. But Sexton and Kiffin got what they wanted out of OM. OM athletic department had pretty much given Kiffin everything he asked for prior to this.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    No where did I say either of them sucked, although you'd think Lane is the next Bear Bryant according to some on here. But to be scared of them? I can't stop laughing. Lane is more likely to be the next Jimbo Fisher lite than the next savior of a college football program.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    No where did I say either of them sucked, although you'd think Lane is the next Bear Bryant according to some on here. But to be scared of them? I can't stop laughing. Lane is more likely to be the next Jimbo Fisher lite than the next savior of a college football program.
    Lane is a damn good coach. If they had to replace him, it's very like they downgrade. It is in our best interest for them to lose him. You can throw the extreme exaggerations around however you like

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by revdrdawg View Post
    No, Auburn was due to get a decent coach anyway. And if Freeze doesn't beat Bama, he will not last.

Lane has 1) proved he is beatable, 2) shown OM that he is always looking, 3) gotten a salary that will put him more under the microscope, 4) pissed people off with terrible Egg Bowl coaching, and 5) going to leave the next chance he gets.

This is not worst case for us.
    This is how I see it too. OM about to go through Mullen years like us. Job shopping and pissing away games at the end of the year when rumors start flying!! It?s beautiful. I really hope Leach can tweak his offense and improve and we have some stability through the coach carousel that happens every year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    Does Freeze really recruit well without hookers? Dan whipped OM’s ass 3 in a row and the OM went crazy with Freeze and recruiting antics. Then he got canned. Does John let the hookers come to AU?

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Lane is a damn good coach. If they had to replace him, it's very like they downgrade. It is in our best interest for them to lose him. You can throw the extreme exaggerations around however you like
    I see him as a decent coach, nothing special. I'm damn sure not terrified of him being in Oxford. He "almost" won all the games he was supposed to on his schedule this year. Almost.

vCash
    Lane started off his OM tenure with a better team and QB. Leach desperately needed this win. Leach has to improve his offense goi g forward. It’s why we brought him here. But fawning over Lane is something I will not do. He is good coach and play caller but not the Savior.

vCash
    I will never respect any school that hires freeze...he should be in prison for god's sake. he was 17ing hookers probably some underage and bringing them to his players. liberal 17ers can spin this any way they want he was a pimp at the least and if he was engaged in sexual acts with minors, we all know what that is. he is a creep and a self righteous piece of shit.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    This is how I see it too. OM about to go through Mullen years like us. Job shopping and pissing away games at the end of the year when rumors start flying!! It?s beautiful. I really hope Leach can tweak his offense and improve and we have some stability through the coach carousel that happens every year.
    Lane will be lucky to win 6-7 games next year. I don't think other schools are going to come calling as much. This was his year to get out & I think Auburn had second thoughts so they moved on. I don't blame them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by revdrdawg View Post
    No, Auburn was due to get a decent coach anyway. And if Freeze doesn't beat Bama, he will not last.

Lane has 1) proved he is beatable, 2) shown OM that he is always looking, 3) gotten a salary that will put him more under the microscope, 4) pissed people off with terrible Egg Bowl coaching, and 5) going to leave the next chance he gets.

This is not worst case for us.
    Yeah. I don't understand the woe is State mentality around here. Auburn will always be auburn. They gonna make a good hire that will be great a few years then get fired for not meeting expectations. Lane hasn't proven anything to me yet. He walked into a team with an NFL QB then this year he had the easiest schedule in the SEC. He has been figured out by other coaches also. They'll be a 6-6 to 7-5 team next year. Kiffin shouldn't scare anyone. And now half the boosters there are not gonna like him at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Man, these powder blue tears taste pretty good.

The Lane group fellatio needs to stop though.
    It's embarrassing. Time will show what Kiffin is. The same he's always been.

vCash
    There it is. The kiss of death for Kiffin. He's the next Jimbo now.
    Lol. I'm just messing with you!!
    I certainly don't think Kiffin is great though.