Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Ole Miss fans

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mo7888 View Post
    So everybody else has them better on paper...but your astute Judgment says otherwise so we'll just run with that.... lol
    Most of this board at game time thought they were going to lose to Georgia tech, auburn, and Kentucky.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    This was the narrative this time last year. Maroon. Beer. Goggles.
    Who could have foresaw A&M being horrible this year? They were preseason ranked like 6th. Most people chalked that up as a loss for OM. If they had even a pulse they would have beaten OM & like to have done it anyways with a true Freshman in his first start at QB.

Maybe you have Reb & blue beer goggles on?

They are exactly the team I thought they were all year. 7-8 win team with one of the easiest schedules in the country.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    Who could have foresaw A&M being horrible this year? They were preseason ranked like 6th. Most people chalked that up as a loss for OM. If they had even a pulse they would have beaten OM & like to have done it with a true Freshman in his first start at QB anyways.

Maybe you have Reb & blue beer goggles on?

They are exactly the team I thought they were all year. 7-8 win team with one of the easiest schedules in the country.
    Dude don't make me go pull threads - literal pages long threads On how Lane was gonna be exposed this year due to losing both his coordinators And they probably wouldn't even make a bowl.

vCash
    I respect you about as much as anybody on this board. I don't have reb glasses on and you know it. Nobody dislikes that bunch up there more than I do nor has reason too. I have multiple brothers/cousins that played SEC ball in this state and I got as manny stories as anyone on that classless fanbase. That's why I hate that they landed him and he has matured into a decent human. He has overachieved there by massive amounts and that ignorant fanbase doesn't even see it. Most of them actually want him gone now. Collectively, he is good for this state but I just wish we had him or someone with that type of energy and ability to maximize talent and potential. He is actually a class act to the state players that I'm aware of. And I respect him for that.
    Lane has not matured one bit.
    Lane grossly underperformed this year.

Dude, stop. You talk about your hatred for ole miss but it's gotten ugly for you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post

Dude, stop. You talk about your hatred for ole miss but it's gotten ugly for you.
    Kiffin is a grown child with clown shoes.

vCash
    He did not act like an immature child all week. He actually handled things pretty well despite false accusations.I don't understand your hate for Lane. The dude can coach. I would 100% trade leach for him today and anyone who says different doesn't want to win.
    Before the season ever started, we were much better than them on paper. We are now all tickled to be 8-4 and their fans are upset with 8-4. It says a lot about our program vs. there's.

I agree 100% with CC. Maybe we don't understand your hate either for CML and all your continual bitching and griping about him. And you think Kiffin is mature with his trolling on the social media and the way he handled this situation. LOL Ask some OM people and see what they think.
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 11-26-2022 at 06:35 PM.

vCash
    Dude don't make me go pull threads - literal pages long threads On how Lane was gonna be exposed this year due to losing both his coordinators And they probably wouldn't even make a bowl.
    Prove it. Pull the threads.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    How many more years before Leach can find a QB then? I'm told next year is more Rogers, so at what point does the $5 million dollar man have to actually get the F'ing QB that can make the offense tick?

Wish I could get paid $5 mil a year to tell people in 5 years I'll have my offense, probably.
    Because he?ll get another $5 million to go 8-4 again with the same QB. Unless a new AD with cojones tells him differently.

vCash

Sounds like Cowbell hates CML more than OM and loves Kiffin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    Always has.

vCash
    DELETE
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 11-26-2022 at 05:56 PM.

vCash
    Most of this board at game time thought they were going to lose to Georgia tech, auburn, and Kentucky.
    Let's not put the collective wisdom of this board on trial...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    Because he?ll get another $5 million to go 8-4 again with the same QB. Unless a new AD with cojones tells him differently.
    An AD is not going to tell a coach what players to play or recruit. That's micromanaging. No coach would except those terms either.

vCash
    An AD is not going to tell a coach what players to play or recruit. That's micromanaging. No coach would except those terms either.
    Don’t really care if he ‘accepts’ it or not. He can coach another year if he chooses. That’s the choice he has. Don’t really think after three years it’s ‘micromanaging’.

Think Art Howe.

vCash
    8-4 for $5 million is a steal these days!!! Just ask our neighbors up north. aTm would love 8-4 at $10 million per year.

vCash
    Don’t really care if he ‘accepts’ it or not. He can coach another year if he chooses. That’s the choice he has. Don’t really think after three years it’s ‘micromanaging’.

Think Art Howe.
    On accept , I meant a coach wouldn't take a job if the AD was going to micromanage like that, and a normal AD doesn't micro manage. But whatever makes you happy.

vCash
    On accept , I meant a coach wouldn't take a job if the AD was going to micromanage like that, and a normal AD doesn't micro manage. But whatever makes you happy.
    What will satisfy me is a more well-rounded QB.

vCash
    Yeah. It won't be auburn. I'd bet money on that. Not interesting to anyone.
    Auburn sure doesn't make sense but nobody knows at this point in time how the conference schedules will be set up.

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Prove it. Pull the threads.
    From what I remember everyone predicted they would be 7-0 or 5-2 worst going into LSU. They were blessed with the easiest possible first 5 games and only needed one win to be bowl eligible after all the cupcakes. Not sure where he read that, but I sure as hell don't remember the "entire board saying he'd miss a bowl."

vCash
    So you wouldn't take Lane over CML Today to coach here?
    I like CML much better as a person and Than I do Lane. I also like winning and I like fun offensive football.