Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ole Miss fans

Banned
    vCash
    Freeze was always buying the hookers for recruits lmao. Not for himself. That's why his wife and family don't care. You can pearl clutch this next statement all you want but sex sells. Testosterone fueled 17 year olds wanna go to a college with coeds that throw themselves at them. It is part of the package that colleges will sell.

Old Hugh just screwed up by ordering them on the company phone and having Rosebowl care enough to look. I'd be willing to bet if you looked at every P5 coach's phone records in 2012, you'd find more than Hugh calling up hookers for croots. He just had a rival that gave a shit to check.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    Imagine being terrified of Lane Kiffin who's best win is against Kentucky at home & lost 4 of his last 5 games including 3 in a row & Hugh Freeze who just lost to UConn & a terrible Virginia Tech team in back to back weeks bahaha

You guys kill me.
    We just beat OM at their place, our OB had a terrible game, but our D totally shut down OM except for two drives. Sure we need to improve for 23. but we can continue to beat OM and AU! All ready, woe is me. Enjoy this for a minute or two. Do we have work to do? Hail Yeah!, but so do many other programs year to year. Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    I agree worst case for us was both of them being in the West. Sucks

But doesn't change the fact that Ole Miss just ponied up $9 mil per year for a guy that went 8-4 and lost to us, a team whose fans are split on wanting him to retire bc they're sick of his offense.
    In about 13 months there won?t be anymore SEC West

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Even after this loss, he's 23-12 (.658) and 14-10 in sec (.583). That's really damn good for them now a days and it would be great for us also
    Doesn't hurt winning % with those 3 virtually automatic wins that OM gets having vandy yearly. I'm looking forward to a new scheduling format with the arrival of OK and TX. Don't want bama another 117 years in a row! Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    In about 13 months there won?t be anymore SEC West
    It looks like Auburn and Ole Miss will be our permanent opponents tho.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Freeze was always buying the hookers for recruits lmao. Not for himself. That's why his wife and family don't care. You can pearl clutch this next statement all you want but sex sells. Testosterone fueled 17 year olds wanna go to a college with coeds that throw themselves at them. It is part of the package that colleges will sell.

Old Hugh just screwed up by ordering them on the company phone and having Rosebowl care enough to look. I'd be willing to bet if you looked at every P5 coach's phone records in 2012, you'd find more than Hugh calling up hookers for croots. He just had a rival that gave a shit to check.
    you really believe he wasn't 17ing hookers .....i have ocean front property in Kansas...just saying

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Interesting I figured it would be Ole Miss and Kentucky

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    Lane will be lucky to win 6-7 games next year. I don't think other schools are going to come calling as much. This was his year to get out & I think Auburn had second thoughts so they moved on. I don't blame them.
    This was the narrative this time last year. Maroon. Beer. Goggles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    you really believe he wasn't 17ing hookers .....i have ocean front property in Kansas...just saying
    He wasn’t. The kids he was recruiting were though I bet

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    He was just testing the merchandise before purchasing for the team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    Interesting I figured it would be Ole Miss and Kentucky
    Nobody knows who it's gonna be outside of om. And it may only be the one.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I'll give it to ol lane he knows how to play the game and get paid! He played om and auburn like a fiddle, acted like an immature child all week on social media and to the media, whined like a punk after the egg bowl and now om is overpaying a coach who lost 4 of his last 5 games and who's juggernaut offense was shutdown by our little ol defense. Well played, sir!

ETA if Leach did all this, the board would be in a melt so big it'd never recover!
    He did not act like an immature child all week. He actually handled things pretty well despite false accusations.I don't understand your hate for Lane. The dude can coach. I would 100% trade leach for him today and anyone who says different doesn't want to win.
    Before the season ever started, we were much better than them on paper. We are now all tickled to be 8-4 and their fans are upset with 8-4. It says a lot about our program vs. there's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    This was the narrative this time last year. Maroon. Beer. Goggles.
    He went 8-4 with the easiest schedule in the conference. As many that predicted 7-5 for ole miss, there were at least that many predicting them to compete for the West. Lol. Right in the middle

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    I'll take that. Figured it would be bama and OM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp McNeely View Post
    Weird question...but how does the daughter not live with mom?? Is she that bad of a mother?? Having spent a VERY brief time as a family lawyer, the mom has to have some major issues not to get the kids.
    Kids can choose at about 14 or so in MS I think.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Nobody knows who it's gonna be outside of om. And it may only be the one.
    Yeah. It won't be auburn. I'd bet money on that. Not interesting to anyone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    2 Days ago it was thought around these parts he couldn't be beaten for the Golden Egg.

The narrative changed with new information and we saw him bleed.

It's in no way ridiculous. We celebrated OM being in turmoil heading up to the Egg Bowl. We now are celebrating continued turmoil and the fact that we beat him means we don't mind them keeping him. We would not be celebrating him staying had we lost.
    Yep.

vCash
    He did not act like an immature child all week. He actually handled things pretty well despite false accusations.I don't understand your hate for Lane. The dude can coach. I would 100% trade leach for him today and anyone who says different doesn't want to win.
    Before the season ever started, we were much better than them on paper. We are now all tickled to be 8-4 and their fans are upset with 8-4. It says a lot about our program vs. there's.
    He's a good coach that's it. I dint understand your love for him either! And if you don't think he acted like an immature kid all week I can't help. Guess you have on your reb goggles.

He played om and auburn and got paid so there's that.

vCash
    So much revisionist history on here today.... OM was preseason #22 in the AP and we were unranked so no....we weren't better on paper before the season...

Then Leach who was behind Kiffen on paper beats him...and you conclude that anyone who'd choose the guy who won 'just doesn't want to win'...

Do some of you even listen to yourselves before you drop this nonsense...