Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ole Miss fans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash

Ole Miss fans

Ole Miss fans now look like total morons trying to spin this Freeze to Auburn news into excitement. I'm tripping out watching them all try online to make it out like Lane turned down Auburn and that they won the head coaching sweepstakes. Hahaha

So let me get this straight....

Kiffin was the GOAT to you guys when you were 8-3 (yes, 8-3) and had just been completely demolished by Arkansas. Yes the Arkansas that just lost to Mizzou. In fact, you were so scared you were going to lose the coach that got you to the incredible 8-3 record, that you nearly doubled his salary in a completely panic filled, desperate, financially irresponsible attempt to lure him away from Auburn, whom you had been told was after him hard.

THEN, Kiffin proceeds to get thumped by State, and you immediately start shitting on him and acting like you WANT him to go to Auburn because "he can't even beat sorry MSU"....yes, the MSU that has the same record as Kiffin and Ole Miss, and has now finished above them in all rankings, including the SEC. Saying things like "take him, Auburn...we don't want his sorry ass anymore", etc.

NOW, you find out that Auburn is not hiring your guy, but instead is hiring a guy that actually has the Substance on his resume, not just the flash. They are hiring a guy that has actually beaten Saban twice, which is their goal. And what do you dipshits do?? You start acting like the guy you've been calling a bag of shit the last two days, is now the GOAT again and that he "turned down Auburn for Ole Miss"...and now you are ELATED to retain a coach that went 8-4 with a loss to Mike Leach at home to end the year. A year in which you started 7-0, and finished 8-4, and 4th in the West behind MSU.

So to my State brethren, do not allow these imbeciles to act like they "expect more than 8-4" like they try to act like. No, no, no, no, no....QUITE the opposite actually....you Ole Miss clowns not only LOVE 8-4, you double coaches salaries for going 8-4 and getting whipped on your home field by State. THAT is Ole Miss. THAT is your "expectation". THAT is why you aren't shit, and will never be shit. THAT is why everyone in this State and in this conference laughs at you like the irrelevant pieces of arrogant shit that you are. Because in your bubble you matter...but to the outside world, you're nothing. You and A&M are the only SEC schools in 30 years that haven't made it to Atlanta. That's who you are. You're a program that is now 16-14 to State in your last 30. You are now behind us, all while thinking you're winning. And you're the only one in the room that doesn't realize YOU are the one everyone is snickering about.

Enjoy it. Nobody deserves it more.

vCash
    Kiffin staying and freeze coming to auburn is crap for us. Oh well, we got the egg. Cheers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Kiffin staying and freeze coming to auburn is crap for us. Oh well, we got the egg. Cheers
    ^this

vCash
    No, Auburn was due to get a decent coach anyway. And if Freeze doesn't beat Bama, he will not last.

Lane has 1) proved he is beatable, 2) shown OM that he is always looking, 3) gotten a salary that will put him more under the microscope, 4) pissed people off with terrible Egg Bowl coaching, and 5) going to leave the next chance he gets.

This is not worst case for us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by revdrdawg View Post
    No, Auburn was due to get a decent coach anyway. And if Freeze doesn't beat Bama, he will not last.

Lane has 1) proved he is beatable, 2) shown OM that he is always looking, 3) gotten a salary that will put him more under the microscope, 4) pissed people off with terrible Egg Bowl coaching, and 5) going to leave the next chance he gets.

This is how I see it too. OM about to go through Mullen years like us. Job shopping and pissing away games at the end of the year when rumors start flying!! It?s beautiful. I really hope Leach can tweak his offense and improve and we have some stability through the coach carousel that happens every year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by revdrdawg View Post

Yeah. I don't understand the woe is State mentality around here. Auburn will always be auburn. They gonna make a good hire that will be great a few years then get fired for not meeting expectations. Lane hasn't proven anything to me yet. He walked into a team with an NFL QB then this year he had the easiest schedule in the SEC. He has been figured out by other coaches also. They'll be a 6-6 to 7-5 team next year. Kiffin shouldn't scare anyone. And now half the boosters there are not gonna like him at all.

vCash
    Yeah, I don't see anything good about it for our coming seasons.

vCash
    I was worried about Kiffin to Auburn and Rhule to Ole Miss. That would have sucked.

vCash
    In your eyes, every pasture in the world is greener than the pasture at Starkville.

Every pasture.

vCash
    I just don't see Freeze being any different from Chizik or Malzhan. Same essential offense. Same boosters dictating everything. It may get them a title, and turn around and blow up the following year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    I just don't see Freeze being any different from Chizik or Malzhan. Same essential offense. Same boosters dictating everything. It may get them a title, and turn around and blow up the following year.
    Freeze wins everywhere he goes. He actually has a much better track record on the field than Kiffin by a long shot. If you're simply looking a head coaching resume

vCash
    He's about the same as Malzhan IMO. Freeze is a great underdog coach but he also has the WTF losses to go along with that too.

vCash
    I agree worst case for us was both of them being in the West. Sucks

But doesn't change the fact that Ole Miss just ponied up $9 mil per year for a guy that went 8-4 and lost to us, a team whose fans are split on wanting him to retire bc they're sick of his offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post

But doesn't change the fact that Ole Miss just ponied up $9 mil per year for a guy that went 8-4 and lost to us, a team whose fans are split on wanting him to retire bc they're sick of his offense.
    I think some at OM are sick of his immaturity and how he has handled this situation and turned it into an embarrassing clown show. But Sexton and Kiffin got what they wanted out of OM. OM athletic department had pretty much given Kiffin everything he asked for prior to this.

vCash

In about 13 months there won?t be anymore SEC West

vCash
    Chizik and malzahn took them to a natty (1 win, 1 loss). I think they'd take that

vCash
    Chizik and malzahn took them to a natty (1 win, 1 loss). I think they'd take that
    Malzahn kinda hit lightening in a bottle in his time in title game. Not sure why he got away from that offensive formula tho.

ETA: He got lucky in that GA game that year. Now Freeze gonna have to deal with Kirby.

vCash
    In a perfect world, Auburn would have hired Kiffin and Ole Miss ends up with Lebby or someone that is a coordinator. Worst case was Kiffin AND Freeze being in the West, bc Auburn will now most assuredly be ahead of us in the West rankings every year. And we'll have to hope Kiffin's lack of commitment continues to linger and hurt Ole Miss.

vCash
    In a perfect world, Auburn would have hired Kiffin and Ole Miss ends up with Lebby or someone that is a coordinator. Worst case was Kiffin AND Freeze being in the West, bc Auburn will now most assuredly be ahead of us in the West rankings every year. And we'll have to hope Kiffin's lack of commitment continues to linger and hurt Ole Miss.
    And you accused me of having a loser attitude. Jesus Christ dude...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    And you accused me of having a loser attitude. Jesus Christ dude...
    I'm just realistic. Freeze had a better program than us at Ole Miss, so he will most assuredly have a better one at a place with more resources. It is what it is. Hope I'm wrong, but a good coach at a good program is not typically a failure