Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Auburn In talks with Freeze

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I don't understand how y'all think that Cohen has any say in this matter. Those Auburn power trip boosters would fire Cohen 1 week into the job if he gets in their way. He's a mere spectator in all this.
    ^^^^THIS....really not hard. Cohen will be doing the formalities only....not deciding who will be hired.
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    Money talks. Aubbie gonna tell the SEC office screw you and after they did nothing about Cam then the SEC office deserves the middle finger.
    Last edited by parabrave; 11-26-2022 at 12:43 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mo7888 View Post
    This is beautiful...it doesn't really matter what happens now...OM is damaged either way.... My cup runneth over...🤣
    Amen. So fun to see the shoe on the other foot. They?re not the program they think they are or Lane wouldn?t be looking. Just like Mullen with us. This is fun!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    I legitimately cannot believe Cohen would go down that road.

After everything that went down with Freeze I am shocked that he's in play for this with Cohen as the AD.

Every Auburn fan I know doesn't want Freeze anywhere near the program. But I have to think the influential boosters would absolutely love this move.
    Cohen has zero choice in this matter. He is a yes man at this point.

vCash
    There is always a smoke screen. Always.

vCash
    This is merely being put out there for negotiating power for now. Lane may stay but he has to know they have somebody else in mind

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Money talks. Aubbie gonna tell the SEC office screw you and after they did nothing about Cam then the SEC office deserves the middle finger.
    I can't believe Auburn would be that stupid if the SEC Office doesn't want Freeze back in the SEC. You don't bite the hand that feeds you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Cohen has zero choice in this matter. He is a yes man at this point.
    Probably Yes Mr. Rane. Whatever you say Mr. Rane.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    I can't believe Auburn would be that stupid if the SEC Office doesn't want Freeze back in the SEC. You don't bite the hand that feeds you.
    Winning is the hand that feeds you because winning makes money and the SEC office likes their money. This thought that the SEC doesn't wanna freeze back is crazy. They want to make money however possible they can. Auburn not being good is not good for the league.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawglb View Post
    Not bad, sold his soul for $9 million a year. ***
    Last edited by Catfish; 11-26-2022 at 01:09 PM.

vCash
    If I had my choice I'd go Freeze too. P*ssy >>>> Money

vCash
    The uppity ole miss fan base has money no doubt but it has limits and pales in comparison to other SEC schools. They are now forced to pay a coach $9mil+ for at least one year. They are going to be forced to. It’s glorious! This drama just gets better and better.

I’m shedding no tears that they are having to pay so much for a coach. A coach as they call us their little brother just beat.
    You can’t make this shat up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Winning is the hand that feeds you because winning makes money and the SEC office likes their money. This thought that the SEC doesn't wanna freeze back is crazy. They want to make money however possible they can. Auburn not being good is not good for the league.
    Freeze embarrassed the SEC Office big time and on a national stage, but whether they will welcome him back in the SEC with open arms right now I have no clue and I doubt you do either. If they had wanted him back when Saban wanted him then he would have been on Saban's staff. My response though was to the comment about Auburn telling the SEC Office screw you. I said that would be a stupid move if the SEC Office did not want Freeze back in the SEC. Reading Comprehension seems to be a lost art on here sometimes.
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 11-26-2022 at 06:50 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    This is horrible for u

I hate auburn now badly.

The boosters run that school. It?s confirmed
    Liberty is under a sexual assault investigation, so hugh going to auburn is gonna make the sec focus on him more. Which I think could be good for us

vCash
    This thread amuses me. I wish there was a "REP ALL" button.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17