I hate auburn now badly.

The boosters run that school. It?s confirmed

vCash
    Man lands on moon!

vCash
    I am stunned.

He must have been told to wait on A&M to open

vCash
    I legitimately cannot believe Cohen would go down that road.

After everything that went down with Freeze I am shocked that he's in play for this with Cohen as the AD.

Every Auburn fan I know doesn't want Freeze anywhere near the program. But I have to think the influential boosters would absolutely love this move.

vCash
    I think Sexton is telling Lane something bigger is opening up after regular season. My guess is A&M.

vCash
    AU rivals site has a poster saying Kiffin turned them down. Knowing him, if true, he did it just to prove Sokoloff wrong. Fine if he stays in Oxford. He is pretty much hated up there now and has destroyed any trust he may have had. If Freeze ends up at auburn then Sankey is going to have them under a microscope just waiting for something to happen. He'll probably get a copy of his cell phone bill sent to him every month.

vCash
    They talked to Kiffin. Kiffin wants the job, thus the rumors start flying. OM tries to keep Kiffin with a big contract, but he doesn't sign it because he wants the Auburn job. Distractions + OM not really being that good = they start loosing. Kiffin wants a longer deal than Auburn offered, feels he has the 10M OM deal as backup. Auburn is pissed off at this since their offer of 12M a year is already a lot + OM loosing = they start looking at Freeze more.

The question is, who is bluffing? Is Lane going to take the Auburn deal as is, or is Auburn pretending to be info Freeze but will cave to Lane's demands? Or has Aubrun truly gotten pissed off and said F him?

All I know is that OM is rightfully pissed off. Lane has snubbed his nose at them, lost a bunch of games in the pursuit of his own Auburn contract, and (worst of all) told them their money isn't good enough.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    I think Sexton is telling Lane something bigger is opening up after regular season. My guess is A&M.
    Or Oregon.

vCash
    If Kiffin is going to stay at OM, that was a dumb move to retweet that Quick Six Auburn video. Just adds fuel to the fire. But I guess immaturity rules over common sense in his case.
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 11-26-2022 at 10:19 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    They talked to Kiffin. Kiffin wants the job, thus the rumors start flying. OM tries to keep Kiffin with a big contract, but he doesn't sign it because he wants the Auburn job. Distractions + OM not really being that good = they start loosing. Kiffin wants a longer deal than Auburn offered, feels he has the 10M OM deal as backup. Auburn is pissed off at this since their offer of 12M a year is already a lot + OM loosing = they start looking at Freeze more.

The question is, who is bluffing? Is Lane going to take the Auburn deal as is, or is Auburn pretending to be info Freeze but will cave to Lane's demands? Or has Aubrun truly gotten pissed off and said F him?

All I know is that OM is rightfully pissed off. Lane has snubbed his nose at them, lost a bunch of games in the pursuit of his own Auburn contract, and (worst of all) told them their money isn't good enough.
    I hate to be the grammar guy, but it's "losing" not "loosing". That said, your post is probably right on as far as what has happened.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    I hate to be the grammar guy, but it's "losing" not "loosing". That said, your post is probably right on as far as what has happened.
    Thank you. I see this far too often.

vCash

losing - failing to win, as in a sport or game.

loosing - present participle of loose (not fastened, contained, or restrained).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    I legitimately cannot believe Cohen would go down that road.

After everything that went down with Freeze I am shocked that he's in play for this with Cohen as the AD.

Every Auburn fan I know doesn't want Freeze anywhere near the program. But I have to think the influential boosters would absolutely love this move.
    Yeah. I'll believe it's Freeze when I see the press conference.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Or Oregon.
    Is Lanning going somewhere?

vCash
    Every hour that goes by without Ole Miss announcing a big extension for Kiffin makes it more and more likely that he's leaving. If it's not Auburn, it will be somewhere else, maybe somewhere no one is currently expecting.

vCash
    Seems negotiations have gotten sorta nasty, egos have stepped in, I wonder if Auburn is floating Freeze name to make Kiffin think or realize take it or leave it, final offer!

vCash

Yeah. This sounds like Auburn is giving Kiffin an ultimatum at this point. Take the offer or stay at Ole Miss.

vCash
    Cohen not happy with Lane's antics.
    OM is stuck with him now.
    He's still a good coach, but just go to Twitter and see what OM fans have said about him

vCash
    This is beautiful...it doesn't really matter what happens now...OM is damaged either way.... My cup runneth over...🤣

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Every hour that goes by without Ole Miss announcing a big extension for Kiffin makes it more and more likely that he's leaving. If it's not Auburn, it will be somewhere else, maybe somewhere no one is currently expecting.
    Maybe Texas A&M fires jimbo tonight after a blowout loss to LSU