Thread: Mullen gets choked up on podcast

vCash

Mullen gets choked up on podcast

Telling a story about dak in the egg bowl. Pretty authentic Dan that you don't see very often.

https://twitter.com/SXMCollege/statu...45226927546372

Somebody may help me embed.

vCash
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1595545226927546372

can't get it to embed either. but great video.
    Last edited by 99jc; 11-26-2022 at 09:28 AM.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    Thank you

vCash
    He let his ego get the better of him and I hated him for it. And I do still resent him pissing away what I believe would have been a national championship caliber team if he stayed... BUT he's still the best thing to ever to happen to State from a coaching perspective.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    He let his ego get the better of him and I hated him for it. And I do still resent him pissing away what I believe would have been a national championship caliber team if he stayed... BUT he's still the best thing to ever to happen to State from a coaching perspective.
    No question this was the best ten year stretch our program has experienced. Yes, Jackie went to the SEC Championship game, but Mullen was good at the marketing game (or we had a marketing department back then). I remember seeing a full length poster of him on the side of the stadium and thinking that someone was doing it right. Lots of other pics around the stadium of our history as well.

vCash
    Should have played Cinderella, "Don't Know what You've Got, 'Till It's Gone", as background to this story. Dan could have had a statue outside Davis Wade and been our greatest. Jackie still #1 for me, even though wheels fell off at the end. Hail State!

vCash
    Should have favored that loyal Dawg who loved you and resisted the teenage impulse for that Florida jezebel. No sympathy here Dan.

vCash
    No thank you. He left us high and dry and ended up with egg on his face and out of coaching.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    No thank you. He left us high and dry and ended up with egg on his face and out of coaching.
    And tons of money. He’s fine

vCash
    Wish he had gotten choked up and P****D off about the repeated forearm tackles on Fitz and then the back up qb. THAT was the time to get emotional....thanks DM

vCash

One of my most memorable moments being a Bulldog fan and even going 6-6 it felt so good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post

One of my most memorable moments being a Bulldog fan and even going 6-6 it felt so good.
    Goosebumps!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big4Dawg View Post
    And tons of money. He’s fine
    And obviously wants everyone to know it; don't see many Peter Millar caps down in the lower 40.

vCash
    2013 is my number three Egg Bowl of all time behind 1999 and 1998.