As I have been one of most consistent shittalkers when it comes to Will Rogers, most of what I say isn?t warranted. Will is True Maroon and a bulldog and didn?t deserve the amount of criticism I have lobbed his direction. I am only so disappointed because I know he can do what needs to be done, the game of football just doesn?t allow it to sometimes.

I hope he gets to work these next couple of weeks. Works on building a hive mind with these receivers and really discusses the WR rotation with Leach. We need our best 4 receivers playing as many snaps as possible. Upwards of 75% of all plays. The four receivers I would have on the field at all times would be, Austin Williams, Tulu in the slot, Ducking, and RaRa. I would bring in Z Thomas as a running back/WR. We need Tulu and Z Thomas touching the ball. That may mean motioning DJ and Woody out and motioning Tulu and/or Thomas in the back field across the formation.

And what has happened to our mesh plays? We rarely hit people on the move anymore. We need to have a focus on hitting moving targets in the windows of the zone way more often than we do.

Remind the WRs that they are the ones that dictate how awesome they are and how many YAC they get.

Either way, Rogers is a Bulldog, and as long as he is committed to being a Bulldog, the man is my brother. Just we have work to do before the bowl game.