Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kiffin retweeted the Auburn Kick Six video

vCash

Kiffin retweeted the Auburn Kick Six video

OM fans in the comments, telling him to just leave and go fornicate himself.

vCash
    That dude is just a jackass troll. He did the same thing with LSU in the past. The good news is either Mississippi or Auburn will pay entirely too much for his services.

vCash
    This guy hasn't learned anything. He's still a petulant child.

And he still hasn't signed that extension that he was supposedly signing yesterday before the game.

vCash
    Remind me again of his best win at OM....
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Biguglyjoe View Post
    That dude is just a jackass troll. He did the same thing with LSU in the past. The good news is either Mississippi or Auburn will pay entirely too much for his services.
    This! He's getting paid and fleecing one of them! This is hilarious! I hope he stays at om now that the fans don't really want him anymore! Big ol narcissist lane!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    Remind me again of his best win at OM....
    Well, I guess KY and their All-World** QB, who gave away the game in Oxford. BTW, he couldn't beat vandy at KY either. Hail State!

vCash
    Yeah… he is a poopy head!

vCash
    The more acrimony there is now with ole Miss fans, just makes it more likely he’s gone. Read their board, many are saying good riddance

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    He also called out the reporter at the press conference last night and then tweeted at him again tonight being an ass. Carter needs to tell him to put his damn phone down. At this point the trolling isn't funny anymore, it's a detriment to their program.

vCash
    Ole Miss has been introduced to the real Lane Kiffin.

Now they don't want him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post

Now they don't want him.
    Right, this is entertaining as heck to watch lane play them like this. Must see tv!

vCash
    I think it benefits us for him to stay at this point. It's now toxic and will hold them back. I'd hate for them to make a good hire

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    I think it benefits us for him to stay at this point. It's now toxic and will hold them back. I'd hate for them to make a good hire
    Agreed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post

Now they don't want him.
    Thing is they're exactly alike. Both are arrogant assholes that act like total entitled pieces of shit around you when they're winning (throws headset down during sideline pregame interview) and then bitches and moans and cries like a little spoiled bitch when losing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Thing is they're exactly alike. Both are arrogant assholes that act like total entitled pieces of shit around you when they're winning (throws headset down during sideline pregame interview) and then bitches and moans and cries like a little spoiled bitch when losing.
    They're a match made in hell lol!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Yep. They absolutely cannot handle it. They have completely melted down and embarrassed themselves this week on various social media. A bunch of tweets I think if they read in a month will cringe hard, but then I remember they don't even have that level of self awareness.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    Yeah… he is a poopy head!
    OK, this right here is the post of the week. Rep given!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Well, I guess KY and their All-World** QB, who gave away the game in Oxford. BTW, he couldn't beat vandy at KY either. Hail State!
    He kicked our ass lol
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Kiffin is starting to melt down in press conferences and pick fights with the media

Bad move

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    OK, this right here is the post of the week. Rep given!!
    Lol thank you!