Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Transfer Portal QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CovertDawg View Post
    He isn't an air raid quarterback but a coach somewhere is going to figure out how to use Malik Hornsby from Arkansas. Leach said this after the Arkansas game.... "I think (Hornsby's) really good, kind of a stud," Mississippi State head coach Mike Leach said. "Well he's really fast, a guy that can get all of it if you don't keep a lid on him, and then he keeps it alive long enough that your coverage breaks down. Maybe not perfectly accurate, but he can throw it forever, so I thought that guy played really well."
    He entered the portal last offseason but the only interest he had was from Marshall so he decided to come back. I think he could be a G5/FCS QB but if he wants to stay in P5 probably needs to swallow his pride and become a full-time WR.

vCash
    He really can fly

vCash
    Hudson Card in the portal now. CML needs to go get him, we know how much he loves a Texas QB.

Played pretty well against Bama when he came in. Should have 3 years left.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BhamDawg View Post
    Hudson Card in the portal now. CML needs to go get him, we know how much he loves a Texas QB.

Played pretty well against Bama when he came in. Should have 3 years left.
    The top QB in the portal ain't coming here to be a backup

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Who said bring him in to be a backup?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BhamDawg View Post
    Who said bring him in to be a backup?
    Lol

vCash
    I'm sure that he thinks he would beat Rogers out.
    Same as why all those 5 star recruits going to Bama and lsu over the years thinking they are going to win the starting job over all those others.
    Your thinking risk vs reward. They are thinking like a kid that's been a star everywhere he's been. This guy knows with a manning coming in, even if he is better, likely won't play.
    I'm not saying we'll get him but I think we have a shot

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    He is not coming here but the idea that Hudson Card would not beat Will Rogers out in a quarterback competition is hilarious.

vCash
    Yeah that is kind of the point. Dude would blow Will out the water in a QB competition