Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crumedy is coming back

vCash

Crumedy is coming back

Nil >>>>> undrafted free agent.

Just makes sense, have a big year next year, improve your position in the draft and get paid while you play your last year of college

Should be a great season next year, easier schedule, nearly the whole team returns.

leach gets a raise and extension
    Last edited by CadaverDawg; 11-30-2022 at 07:23 PM.

vCash
    It looks like all the major players are returning for next season and you can hit the portal hard and fill the gaps you do have with quality talent .

Replace UGA with South Carolina
    And you get Kentucky at home

Leach has 0 excuse to not finish 9-3 with the veteran talent on this 2023 team and the defensive players returning to keep the defense good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    It looks like all the major players are returning for next season and you can hit the portal hard and fill the gaps you do have with quality talent .

Leach has 0 excuse to not finish 9-3 with the veteran talent on this 2023 team and the defensive players returning to keep the defense good.
    Just as I’ve been saying for months. Favorable schedule, nearly entire team returns intact and we add some key pieces in the portal.

Crow is being served for the few , the proud, the blabbermouths.

vCash
    Would be great news. It's Crumedy btw. Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post

Not sure playing USCe on the road next year can be considered a "gimme" based on most recent results. I live 90 minutes from Columbia, SC and have been there twice over the years to see the Bulldogs play USCe. The good guys lost both times, once during the Croom disaster, and the other during the early Kang years when Sparky Woods was a lame-duck coach. Beamer seems to be the real deal and USCe is a tough road venue. Still, I'd trade off UGA for just about any other SEC team any day.

Certainly a good thing to get UK at home again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by schddog72 View Post
    Not sure playing USCe on the road next year can be considered a "gimme" based on most recent results. I live 90 minutes from Columbia, SC and have been there twice over the years to see the Bulldogs play USCe. The good guys lost both times, once during the Croom disaster, and the other during the early Kang years when Sparky Woods was a lame-duck coach. Beamer seems to be the real deal and USCe is a tough road venue. Still, I'd trade off UGA for just about any other SEC team any day.

It?s definitely not a gimme, but it isn?t an auto loss like UGA is.

vCash
    We have got to get a legitimate outside WR from the portal. Somebody that can win on a retrace or fade ball on 3rd and 8

vCash
    Crumedy returning would be huge. A 300 pound mean sumbitch up front isn’t always easy to find. He makes a huge difference in stopping the run.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    We have got to get a legitimate outside WR from the portal. Somebody that can win on a retrace or fade ball on 3rd and 8
    I want to see the back shoulder fade 8 times a game. It is indefensible. So have that guy who has has been here for 3 years learn to throw it consistently accurate and make the guys we have go learn it. They got 8 months to work on it in their back yards, front yards, side yards and Dog Yards!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    I want to see the back shoulder fade 8 times a game. It is indefensible. So have that guy who has has been here for 3 years learn to throw it consistently accurate and make the guys we have go learn it. They got 8 months to work on it in their back yards, front yards, side yards and Dog Yards!!
    Polk was good at it. We just dont have a money guy at WR right now on the outside. Idk who it will be but we have to get one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DEDawg View Post
    It?s definitely not a gimme, but it isn?t an auto loss like UGA is.
    Anything is better than Georgia

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    Just as I’ve been saying for months. Favorable schedule, nearly entire team returns intact and we add some key pieces in the portal.

Crow is being served for the few , the proud, the blabbermouths.
    Don't forget EIGHT home games. I never ever thought that would happen at Miss State.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    Also want to see an outside WR that wants to dish out punishment for yac against smaller DB's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Don't forget EIGHT home games. I never ever thought that would happen at Miss State.
    And we are a very good home team

vCash
    Polk was good at it. We just dont have a money guy at WR right now on the outside. Idk who it will be but we have to get one.
    Defense is on a whole different level with Crumedy on the field. He’s going to be really good next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Also want to see an outside WR that wants to dish out punishment for yac against smaller DB's.
    Would like to see an outside WR that wants a corner to press him instead of letting him drive you to the sideline

vCash
    We need to move Tulu to the slot. I think that would help a lot. We aren't getting enough YAC from our slot guys.

vCash
    Watson was huge
    This is gigantic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by schddog72 View Post

I was there in 94 when we beat them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    I was there in 94 when we beat them.
    That was a great game! We won on like the last play.