Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Well

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Im just gonna level with you. Our WRs have been an issue since day 1. There is a reason Leach is complaining about hands and effort. Im not blaming anyone in particular. Unlike some on here. Walley was tough Rufus was tough. Robinson had a few catches. Tulu makes the play of the year. He needs the ball. We blocked well on the perimeter and for some reason never went back out there after the first drive. Our RT got abused all night. Nobody is wanting to run him off to delta state. Ducking is a huge issue. Nobody is wanting his scholarship gone. The RBs are absolute warriors. Do you know who gets them the ball? And when we change to a run do you know who gets his ass chewed? Think about that. I said I wasnt gonna do this haha I guess I cant help myself either
    I think a lot of people here would agree with that to a certain extent. There are some issues there........
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Youre missing a lot. Eat it.
    Would you mind taking the time to explain it? Because coming on here and starting a post on Will after a horrendous game claiming he made anyone eat crow? and not even mentioning Marks or DJ in your post? that rubs me wrong. Wills teammates saved his ass being hard nosed football players. You should have sat this one out until our annual East Wyoming CC game where he throws for 400 to come back out.

Unbelievably low class of you. Not even mentioning Marks or DJ? like will did anything last night that helped this team win

vCash
    Ok, Time out. Let's lighten this thread up a little. Could someone explain to me the fashion statements being made with the mouth guards hanging from the face mask that aren't being used and the under shirts hanging out below the jerseys of a different color.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DEDawg View Post
    Would you mind taking the time to explain it? Because coming on here and starting a post on Will after a horrendous game claiming he made anyone eat crow? and not even mentioning Marks or DJ in your post? that rubs me wrong. Wills teammates saved his ass being hard nosed football players. You should have sat this one out until our annual East Wyoming CC game where he throws for 400 to come back out.

Unbelievably low class of you. Not even mentioning Marks or DJ? like will did anything last night that helped this team win
    Jesus dude. Read

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    For your wild stat of the game, we outrushed OM, and they out passed us.

Total yards:
    State 336
    OM 335

5 straight sec games under 400 total yards. Our offense is not good
    Will is not good. I think the offense called last night can work but we need a better QB.

vCash
    Jesus dude. Read
    Cool no answer. I will rewatch the game and be looking out for all the crow eating we need to be doing from Will?s play. Must have somehow missed it last night. Silly me

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    In his worst game Will Rogers still made some eat the crow. Shout out to Tulu Griffin with the play of the year. Saving that scoop and score won the game. Absolute unbelievable effort. Same with the defense. The plan and execution on defense was the best it has been since Arnett and staff was on campus. We had them with no answers for 80 percent of the game.

I said it all year long. They are paper tigers. And some on here were painting their stripes. We seriously had some folks on here saying they literally hate the kid and honest to God questioning if he wanted to win the game. You know who you are.

Im done with the I told you so. This board and this fan base needs to come together. Win the bowl. Hail State forever and its always GTHOM.
    Brother I love Will Rogers as a person & have taken up for him many times on here & many other places bc I was blinded to his major weaknesses.

We won in spite of Will last night & what Leach is doing with him as our QB should be considered miracle status. I'm rooting for the kid to get waaaay better in the off-season bc I want him to succeed more than any State player ever, but as of now he has so much to work on if we are to ever take the next step.

The only reason we didn't win that game by 30 last night is because of Will Rogers, unfortunately. Again I pray he improves tremendously by next season or we will be a 7-8 win team once again. I'm just afraid he's maxed out. Praying that I'm wrong.

Banned
    vCash
    In his worst game Will Rogers still made some eat the crow. Shout out to Tulu Griffin with the play of the year. Saving that scoop and score won the game. Absolute unbelievable effort. Same with the defense. The plan and execution on defense was the best it has been since Arnett and staff was on campus. We had them with no answers for 80 percent of the game.

I said it all year long. They are paper tigers. And some on here were painting their stripes. We seriously had some folks on here saying they literally hate the kid and honest to God questioning if he wanted to win the game. You know who you are.

Im done with the I told you so. This board and this fan base needs to come together. Win the bowl. Hail State forever and its always GTHOM.
    We won in spite of Will. We all know this. Good job winning the game, but you're blind if you can't tell me he has severely regressed and we need to move on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    We won in spite of Will. We all know this. Good job winning the game, but you're blind if you can't tell me he has severely regressed and we need to move on.
    There’s no objectivity regarding Will with Bucky. It’s not possible. Useless even trying to talk to him about it. He ignores any facts.

Banned
    vCash
    Translated to we dont have another QB that can beat him out even after bringing in transfers and 7 on 7 QBs from Texas
    This isn't the endorsement of Will that you think it is.

This is an indictment on Leach.

Signed,

Top 5 Leach Sunshine Pumper

vCash
    You do, but you're human, and like all humans, emotions cloud intellect
    From a negative Nelly. Who thought we would be 6-6 and had zero chance to beat the dogassed Rebs. Your intellect is clouded every game

vCash
    Bucky..you have a game to prepare for tonight if you?re still on staff at Brandon. I know Sam is looking forward to playing against Robin Lee tonight. Good luck.

With that said, it?s okay to be hard on a player and admit some things. In every loss this year, Will hasn?t let his nuts dropped and played ball. Tonight, we finally overcame him and won a game. I wish we could?ve done it against LSU and Kentucky, but the cards didn?t fold that way. You need to tell Will to stop giving money to Wyatt Davis in the off-season because those scrambling drills he has him doing caused us some serious loss of yards tonight.

Yeah the RT may have given up a play or two but it doesn?t help when the QB is scrambling right into his back and therefore causing a sack. That?s awareness in the pocket.

We all saw what we are capable of when we push the ball down field, run well, and step up in the pocket.

vCash
    Delete
    Last edited by msstate7; 11-25-2022 at 10:59 AM.

vCash
    I'll give you this bucky... you said all along we'd win the egg, and you were correct.
    He did. He was right. I was wrong. And for that, I'm glad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    From a negative Nelly. Who thought we would be 6-6 and had zero chance to beat the dogassed Rebs. Your intellect is clouded every game

vCash
    Will sucks on the road. His post awareness is awful. Leech letting Will change plays might need to change in some situations. Under no circumstances should Will run on the goal line. Should have direct snapped to Dillion 4 times if it took it. Yep-Will did not play good, except for the 2 drive for TD. Those drives he did great things. TD before half was huge. How about we quit downing our players and bask in the up-set win to go 8-4 in route to a Fla. Bowl.

vCash
    Weak ass response. Just go ahead and admit you are a low IQfan.although I believe you love ourDogs. BUt you post stupid shit

vCash
    I googled "to die on a hill" and it somehow led me to this thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    Weak ass response. Just go ahead and admit you are a low IQfan.although I believe you love ourDogs. BUt you post stupid shit
    I bet on us, so you're wrong

ETA... I changed my mind on this game after I saw the WCBI report
    Last edited by msstate7; 11-25-2022 at 11:18 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    I googled "to die on a hill" and it somehow led me to this thread.
    It is truly incredible. Some people just were not raised to be able to admit when they are wrong.