Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Well

vCash

Well

In his worst game Will Rogers still made some eat the crow. Shout out to Tulu Griffin with the play of the year. Saving that scoop and score won the game. Absolute unbelievable effort. Same with the defense. The plan and execution on defense was the best it has been since Arnett and staff was on campus. We had them with no answers for 80 percent of the game.

I said it all year long. They are paper tigers. And some on here were painting their stripes. We seriously had some folks on here saying they literally hate the kid and honest to God questioning if he wanted to win the game. You know who you are.

Im done with the I told you so. This board and this fan base needs to come together. Win the bowl. Hail State forever and its always GTHOM.
    Last edited by BuckyIsAB****; 11-25-2022 at 08:35 AM.

vCash
    The defense, punter, offensive line, and running backs made me eat crow. Outstanding game by them. Zach Arnett deserves whatever we can pay him.

vCash
    Will sucks and that wasn't his worst game. That's typical Will with any sort of pressure and after being hit 1 time. Geesh, he's just not a football player. He's only a Qb.

vCash
    Not sure what game you watched where Will made anyone eat anything but some outstanding efforts won the game. I'm not going to bash a State player but where we have to improve is obvious. Hail State, we got the egg back. All that matters right now.

vCash
    We won that game despite will trying to give it away. He needs to go to MC to play QB where he can showcase his athletic ability

vCash
    Thanks guys your level of knowledge and class is always top notch.

vCash
    I'll give you this bucky... you said all along we'd win the egg, and you were correct.

vCash
    He no doubt has played better games, but the hate on here is over the top. Get a grip. Honest to God one of his worst games that he has ever played at any level. And we still found a way. Im not here to argue. The proof is in the result. Yall deserve to eat the crow. Hail State

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    The defense, punter, offensive line, and running backs made me eat crow. Outstanding game by them. Zach Arnett deserves whatever we can pay him.
    For your wild stat of the game, we outrushed OM, and they out passed us.

Total yards:
    State 336
    OM 335

5 straight sec games under 400 total yards. Our offense is not good

vCash
    Bucky, I know it's hard for you to read some of the things written about Wiil, I will say during baseball season I ain't commenting about a certain player, good or bad, LOL!

vCash
    I love the guy. I get frustrated with the guy. But the defense saved his career last night.
    Last edited by Maroonthirteen; 11-25-2022 at 09:58 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    For your wild stat of the game, we outrushed OM, and they out passed us.

Total yards:
    State 336
    OM 335

5 straight sec games under 400 total yards. Our offense is not good
    What's even more crazy is we outrushed them with -37 yards from our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    In his worst game Will Rogers still made some eat the crow. Shout out to Tulu Griffin with the play of the year. Saving that scoop and score won the game. Absolute unbelievable effort. Same with the defense. The plan and execution on defense was the best it has been since Arnett and staff was on campus. We had them with no answers for 80 percent of the game.

I said it all year long. They are paper tigers. And some on here were painting their stripes. We seriously had some folks on here saying they literally hate the kid and honest to God questioning if he wanted to win the game. You know who you are.

Im done with the I told you so. This board and this fan base needs to come together. Win the bowl. Hail State forever and its always GTHOM.
    We won in spite of Will - I have defended him at every point. I love the kid. But whoever is coaching him is not helping him at all in terms of pocket awareness and what to do when plays breakdown. He's literally the most single threat QB to ever play here. Payton Manning had better legs.
    Chris parsons I hope comes and takes his job or 8-4 is our ceiling next year.

vCash
    He no doubt has played better games, but the hate on here is over the top. Get a grip. Honest to God one of his worst games that he has ever played at any level. And we still found a way. Im not here to argue. The proof is in the result. Yall deserve to eat the crow. Hail State
    But the fact that we won doesn't change the fact that we have to be much better at that position. Atleast in this offensive that, imo, puts too much responsibility on the QB (that's on leach).

vCash
    I’ll say this, I can’t watch many of our games because I work on Saturdays, so I’ve seen people criticize Rogers and haven’t really understood it. Well, last night I understood it. He’s obviously played better games, but so much of the criticism I’ve read about him holding the ball too long, not having good pocket awareness, and having no zip on his throws was on full display.

I have plenty of criticism of Leach and still believe Rogers is doing what Leach wants him to do. But we definitely do need to try to find a better QB.

vCash
    Again you guys cant help yourselves. Im not here to talk down to you. The offense absolutely has to improve. But if you think anyone on the team is out working or out preparing the QB you have no clue.

vCash
    Again you guys cant help yourselves. Im not here to talk down to you. The offense absolutely has to improve. But if you think anyone on the team is out working or out preparing the QB you have no clue.
    No one thinks someone on the team is out working him. We're hoping someone not on the team comes in and does.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Bucky, I know it's hard for you to read some of the things written about Wiil, I will say during baseball season I ain't commenting about a certain player, good or bad, LOL!
    Its not hard. Will and all the other players are grown they can handle it. But this place lost it all year long and most never gave us a chance in hell to win that game. And some literally are wanting the kid thrown off of campus. Its laughable.

vCash
    Nobody thinks that Bucky. But if you don't think he's part of the problem, you don't have a clue. If you can't admit that, it makes everything else you say pointless because of your bias.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    No one thinks someone on the team is out working him. We're hoping someone not on the team comes in and does.
    Yeah. We tried that already. Couldnt beat him. Just like OM couldnt