Thread: Does K.Carter pull Kiffen new contract now?

vCash

Does K.Carter pull Kiffen new contract now?

If Kiffen isn?t going to the plains, does Keith Carter take that new contract and tear it up and burn it?
    Or is Mississippi stuck laying that guy 9 mil ( or whatever stupid number ) per year?

Their NIL is going to help with better players but Kiffen isn?t the next coming of Saban.

vCash
    LOL, probably want but I would! After the drama Kiffin displayed with toying the extension and he and Sexton laughing about negotiations with both Auburn and Ole Dixie, they both deserve nothing from both schools! GTHOM!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    If carter does that over one game, he's an idiot. OM is a couple plays from being 6-6, and they're a couple plays from being 10-2. Last night would change nothing for me if I were carter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    If carter does that over one game, he's an idiot. OM is a couple plays from being 6-6, and they're a couple plays from being 10-2. Last night would change nothing for me if I were carter
    LOL, woooof**

vCash
    he needs to stay there. he acts just like all of em do anyways.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    he needs to stay there. he acts just like all of em do anyways.
    My thoughts too. He is the quintessential OM frat boy. Perfect fit fit, persona and all.

However.... Only Carter knows who he has lined up to replace him. If anyone.... If you have a good candidate, I'd let him walk. I think Jimbo, Mel Tucker and Kiffin loses 4 of last 5 proves no coach is worth 12M a year. At least not worth bankrupting your football program. (I'm assuming that's the price. Rumor is auburn offered $75 over 6).
    Last edited by Maroonthirteen; 11-25-2022 at 08:35 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    LOL, woooof**
    If he was worth the contract yesterday, he's worth the contract today. Making a huge decision like that over essentially a missed 2-pt conversion is pretty rash, eh?
    Last edited by msstate7; 11-25-2022 at 08:36 AM.

vCash
    Kiffin would be crazy to stay now imo! Get out and take the money while you are hot, it want get much better if any now for Kiffin.

vCash
    To think Kiffin is still not a good coach today is ridiculous. Hate the bears all you want but at the end of the day if you appreciate football and understand the game, you have to admit he has way overachieved there.

vCash
    Kiffin is gone

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    If he was worth the contract yesterday, he's worth the contract today. Making a huge decision like that over essentially a missed 2-pt conversion is pretty rash, eh?
    I'm just saying I would leave if I was Kiffin. I understand about commitments and contract talks, IF Carter was pissed that contract was offered to KIffin to sign and he didn't, I'd be really pissed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    Kiffin is gone
    Yep, but if he wanted to stay, you let him if your OM. Last night didn't wear out the invitation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    I'm just saying I would leave if I was Kiffin. I understand about commitments and contract talks, IF Carter was pissed that contract was offered to KIffin to sign and he didn't, I'd be really pissed.
    Gotcha. Kiffin is gone imo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Op4isabitch View Post
    If Kiffen isn?t going to the plains, does Keith Carter take that new contract and tear it up and burn it?
    Or is Mississippi stuck laying that guy 9 mil ( or whatever stupid number ) per year?

Their NIL is going to help with better players but Kiffen isn?t the next coming of Saban.
    They are going to have to use most of that NIL money on Lane to keep him ..
    But he is more than likely gone.. and please screw this hire up. That place isn’t going to be the best gig to walk into after Lane leaves and the dumpster fire that could follow