Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I turned it off

vCash

I turned it off

when Rogers ran out of bounds on 4th down, 1st drive of 2nd half.

vCash
    I did too go a little while.

vCash
    Man, that was brutal. I can remember old elway getting helicoptered in the Super Bowl running to get a 1st down. Hard to justify a college kid not selling out there

vCash
    I'm gonna refrain from the negativity for a few days, but there's no way this dude can be our QB moving forward. He has regressed so much, and we we literally won despite him last night.

But we'll table that discussion for a later date. The dawgs got the egg back, and that's all that matters

vCash
    Lets celebrate and look for a portal QB!

vCash
    Listened to the first half on the radio while driving. Didn?t turn it back on until second half. Will fumbled. Turned it off. We had the ball on the one yard line about to put the game away. Turned tv on. Will fumbled. Turned it off. My friend updated me.

vCash
    I agree but we stuck with the record setting QB. Leach needs to find a good one to get ready to take over if he can. Of course he won't get any reps but

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Man, that was brutal. I can remember old elway getting helicoptered in the Super Bowl running to get a 1st down. Hard to justify a college kid not selling out there
    Makes me miss Schrader

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    Will had maxed his potential. It?s not a knock on his character or competitiveness. He is just hit a ceiling and won?t get better. We need a transfer and can make plays with legs until Parson gets ready

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tecumsah Sherman View Post
    Will had maxed his potential. It?s not a knock on his character or competitiveness. He is just hit a ceiling and won?t get better. We need a transfer and can make plays with legs until Parson gets ready
    When he ran out of bounds last night that was all about his character. He just doesn't have that drive we've been spoiled with having the last decade or more.

vCash
    You just can't run out of bounds on a 4th down. They don't credit yardage out there; this was a dumb move. Is Will that afraid of being hit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phatdog View Post
    when Rogers ran out of bounds on 4th down, 1st drive of 2nd half.
    I was mad as heck too, screaming show some grit and go get it!!!!!!!!
    BUT......this morning looking back.....if he goes and tries to run through the 2 defenders and gets hurt...... there's no way State wins the game.
    People always scream for the backup player at every position.....but 90% of the time there is a reason that that player is the backup.
    The few times we've seen 12, he doesnt look ready, no where close to being ready.
    Enjoy the W, and lets see what shakes out in the portal. You have to believe there are a few QB's that want to throw the ball 50 times a game.
    HailState!
    Love All Worship One!
    Go Dawgz!

vCash
    Yeah, I turned it off after the strip sack in the 3rd quarter. Then my wife's Facebook started blowing up about 40 minutes later with State fans going nuts.

vCash
    Chris Parson tweeted last night a Hailstate with the win. He could compete next year for the spot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Desoto1967 View Post
    Chris Parson tweeted last night a Hailstate with the win. He could compete next year for the spot.
    That's likely not happening.........
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    That's likely not happening.........
    If Will can win it as a true freshman I choose to believe Chris can come take it. Man I was so excited for Will after his freshmen year, how has he regressed this bad is beyond me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Lets celebrate and look for a portal QB!
    I think you can forget CML going in the transfer portal for a QB. Which high rated portal QB are you going to get who wants to come in here and have to learn this system and then compete with Will. A QB in the transfer portal wants to go where he knows he will be the starter. Like Dart did at OM.

vCash
    Wow some of y'all are weak as hell. Turning a game off down 2!? Wack.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    I think you can forget CML going in the transfer portal for a QB. Which high rated portal QB are you going to get who wants to come in here and have to learn this system and then compete with Will. A QB in the transfer portal wants to go where he knows he will be the starter. Like Dart did at OM.
    If we hear Leach is going after an air raid style QB in the portal it's pretty obvious Will has reached his ceiling and Leach has little confidence he can run the offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    Wow some of y'all are weak as hell. Turning a game off down 2!? Wack.
    I'd seen that movie too many times.