Thread: We are better than Ole Miss

vCash

We are better than Ole Miss

I don't want to hear how pretty or ugly the Egg Bowl was. I don't want to hear about stats, reputation, or any other off the field bullshit.

We just beat their asses. We are finishing ahead of TSUN in the SEC and national standings. Suck my #(@%, Rebels and anyone else who thinks is should have been prettier.

Piss on 'em and Hail State!

vCash
    Amen and HAILSTATE!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OhGee View Post
    I don't want to hear how pretty or ugly the Egg Bowl was. I don't want to hear about stats, reputation, or any other off the field bullshit.

We just beat their asses. We are finishing ahead of TSUN in the SEC and national standings. Suck my #(@%, Rebels and anyone else who thinks is should have been prettier.

Piss on 'em and Hail State!
    Heck of a game tonight! Hail State!!

vCash
    I've thought top-to-bottom we were better all year when we wanna play our best. Tonight most of the team played their best. Outside of Will, I only really got mad at Austin for that lazy drop he had. That was just lazy right there now.

vCash
    Many have said all year OM was all hype and easy schedule and that is true. When do we get a cream puff schedule and top 10 ranking for beating cupcakes?

vCash
    Yes we are. I want all the Ole Miss and Kiffin knob slobbers on here to come out and admit they were wrong. All I heard from them is how we suck, but Mississippi is great and will score 50 and run for 500 yards on us. I asked them if we should even play the game. Just come out and admit you were wrong.

vCash
    It will be interesting to hear the Bo Bounds spin. All season, he said OM has more talent than us. I'd say our defense talent matched up with their offensive talent and won the battle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    It will be interesting to hear the Bo Bounds spin. All season, he said OM has more talent than us. I'd say our defense talent matched up with their offensive talent and won the battle.
    Bo: "For some reason the SEC office in Birmingham decided to sway the game to MSU with the call the phantom backwards pass and a number of no calls during other key moments"*****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Many have said all year OM was all hype and easy schedule and that is true. When do we get a cream puff schedule and top 10 ranking for beating cupcakes?
    2012? Can?t remember where we topped out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Bo: "For some reason the SEC office in Birmingham decided to sway the game to MSU with the call the phantom backwards pass and a number of no calls during other key moments"*****
    Speaking of..... what a huge moment in the game. The refs tried to screw us. I think was Arnette ... he was on the field in the refs ear going nuts. He wouldn't let those refs get that next play off and get away with inadvertent whistle redo. Awesome job by State to demand that review of the play. Because it was a fumble, no question.

vCash
    Bo doesn’t understand football. I remember him blasting Jerry Jones because they drafted Micah Parsons. He couldn’t fathom that anyone would draft a “linebacker” that high.

Bo really doesn’t understand the game. He is swayed by coolness and sound bites and the such.

vCash
    Speaking of..... what a huge moment in the game. The refs tried to screw us. I think was Arnette ... he was on the field in the refs ear going nuts. He wouldn't let those refs get that next play off and get away with inadvertent whistle redo. Awesome job by State to demand that review of the play. Because it was a fumble, no question.
    Rules say, backwards or sideways is the same. It was backwards based on release point. But you can give credit to the idiot rebel players that stood around and did not attempt to recover the ball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    I've thought top-to-bottom we were better all year when we wanna play our best. Tonight most of the team played their best. Outside of Will, I only really got mad at Austin for that lazy drop he had. That was just lazy right there now.
    In his defense. That slow as molasses throw was about to get him blown up big time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    Bo doesn’t understand football. I remember him blasting Jerry Jones because they drafted Micah Parsons. He couldn’t fathom that anyone would draft a “linebacker” that high.

Bo really doesn’t understand the game. He is swayed by coolness and sound bites and the such.
    Known him since high school. He's always been like that. He take others opinions and insight and regurgitates it as his own original idea. He's a hack fraud.

vCash
    Bo gave us zero chance to win this game. Mon - Wed he blew Kiffin and ole miss like a $2 dollar hooker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Do people still actually listen to his radio show? I assume this quote was off of the twitters?
    Love All Worship One!
    Go Dawgz!

vCash
    Both morally and physically

vCash
    Weeeeel not sure I’d want to play that game again. We were slightly better last night and that’s good enough for me.