Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is Kiffen's best win at OM?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    I never thought they were good. Called them paper Tigers when they started 5-0. But I did think they were a terrible match up for us because of Judkins, Evans, and Dart's ability to scramble. But our defense played way above my expectations last night. Kudos to them.

Really sucks that Judkins is only a FR. That guy is a stud. I hope he transfers out. Lol
    Yeah everyone knew that had an easy first half schedule. Then a lot of our fans started buying into all their hype as they always do. Yet again you saw the reality that the media put too much stock in them.
    The problem is ole miss is recruiting way better than us. They are getting, as of right now it seems, the best players in the state. We shouldn't let that happen. Is it Kiffin or their nil, no idea but hopefully we do something about it. last night was a good start. Kiffin leaving would help but if they get lebby then I'm sure they keep most of those guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostDawg View Post
    Yeah everyone knew that had an easy first half schedule. Then a lot of our fans started buying into all their hype as they always do. Yet again you saw the reality that the media put too much stock in them.
    The problem is ole miss is recruiting way better than us. They are getting, as of right now it seems, the best players in the state. We shouldn't let that happen. Is it Kiffin or their nil, no idea but hopefully we do something about it. last night was a good start. Kiffin leaving would help but if they get lebby then I'm sure they keep most of those guys.
    Other than under JWS, haven't they pretty much out recruited us most years? Now with NIL, they are likely going to have more money than use to give out every year.