Thread: Cadaver?

vCash

Cadaver?

Will we see you in Oxford tonight trying to blow Kiffin, the offensive genius? We all know you aren?t happy tonight finishing 8-4 and 3rd in the west over your beloved Rebs and Kiffin. We are DOOMED, right?

Beat them and our QB didn?t even show up.

vCash
    Haha 👍

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BankerDog View Post
    Will we see you in Oxford tonight trying to blow Kiffin, the offensive genius? We all know you aren?t happy tonight finishing 8-4 and 3rd in the west over your beloved Rebs and Kiffin. We are DOOMED, right?

Beat them and our QB didn?t even show up.
    Rep given!!!!!!!!

vCash
    I think sometimes with CD the pessimistic mastery is just his mojo
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    I already made a thread. I'm pumped.

Kiffin may be the biggest con artist of my lifetime behind this FXT Crypto dude and Bernie Madoff the way he's making people like me believe and then managing to parlay failure into more millions.

I'll eat my crow on Kiffin, and gladly take this W.

Still wish Leach would retire, bc him and his QB suck. Arnett is the MVP of this game.

Hail State, and thanks for this thread Banker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    I think sometimes with CD the pessimistic mastery is just his mojo
    True. But I legit thought we'd get smoked tonight. Mainly bc we got the offensive performance I expected, a bed shitting. But I had no idea our D was capable of shutting their asses down. That was beautiful

vCash
    He may be a pessimist but he does contribute to discussion. There are several users that I've never seen before today making individual threads to (inarticulately) bash our team. Morons.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post

Kiffin may be the biggest con artist of my lifetime behind this FXT Crypto dude and Bernie Madoff the way he's making people like me believe and then managing to parlay failure into more millions.

Still wish Leach would retire, bc him and his QB suck. Arnett is the MVP of this game.

Give me Leach with a better QB.

vCash

I don?t believe Leach sucks-if you watch closely guys are open. Just have to have someone to get them there more frequently? there is a reason he brought in Jack Abraham last year and people around the program know why. If Rogers would ever allow his nuts to drop and just play ball he?d be alright. He tries to be perfect and plays not to lose. I at least respect him for taking two hits tonight on the run.

vCash
    One things for sure, he bought some time to get a good QB tonight. He overcame 3 huge obstacles that he had not proven he could overcome, and that was big in my opinion of him. Granted, it was his defense and Arnett that won it. And kudos to the kicker and punter tonight, punter was big time.

Now go get a damn QB if that's what it takes, and get Arnett some offense! Let's Gooo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    This is the answer. For such a "smart" QB, Will sure plays dumb a lot and surely did tonight. And IMO, most of that has to do with the fact that he's petrified of getting hit at all. He got hit 5 maybe 6 times tonight. Those produced 3 fumbles and 2 lost fumbles. Then there was that the weak ass pick he threw too.

With a better QB we probably do win 10 or at very least 9.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Bingo!

It's not Leach. It's Will. Anyone saying otherwise is just hating on Leach. A QB like Harrell or Minshew and we win by three touchdowns tonight. And I'm dying on that hill that Parson will be that QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Bingo!

It's not Leach. It's Will. Anyone saying otherwise is just hating on Leach. A QB like Harrell or Minshew and we win by three touchdowns tonight. And I'm dying on that hill that Parson will be that QB.
    I'm starting to realize that more and more. I picture this exact team and offense with Hendon Hooker or similar. Heck Bo Nix. (I threw up in my mouth a little)

vCash

Con artist coaches? He can't touch Jimbo. Hail State!

vCash

I agree the defense is the mvp but I think the running backs should get honorable mention. They left it all on the field.
    I hope will?s bet gets short sheeted. He looked like he was trying to lose the game.

vCash

Jury is out on if Leach sucks. A running QB in this offense could be amazing! You can't play 3-8 against us then. Could morph into a more modern day Air Raid and that'd be fun to watch. Shit tonight and for 2 seasons (I'm also giving him a pass for 2020) ain't cutting it. C'mon Parsons! Be that guy!! Tables have turned if Lane leaves tomorrow!!
    Last edited by Turfdawg67; 11-25-2022 at 01:35 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    I agree the defense is the mvp but I think the running backs should get honorable mention. They left it all on the field.
    I hope will?s bet gets short sheeted. He looked like he was trying to lose the game.
    Totally agree about the RB's. They played their guts out. Can't believe Woody kept trotting out there. I though he had a concussion Twice! Him and DJ take punishment in this offense, and they are always right back in there. Respect

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Jury is out on if Leach sucks. A running QB in this offense could be amazing! You can't play 3-8 against us then. Could morph into a more modern day Air Raid and that'd be fun to watch. Shit tonight and for 2 seasons (I'm also giving him a pass for 2020) ain't cutting it. C'mon Parsons! Be that guy!! Tables have turned if Lane leaves tomorrow!!
    Yeah after tonight I may back down a little on Leach "sucks"....but his offense is bad right now. He has got to either make the change at QB by finding us a guy in the portal, or he has got to commit to running it a lot more next year. If Rogers is our guy next year, it will be tough to expect much. Can we get him on the juice? That would help with arm strength...does it help with speed? Kidding...actually I'm not....get the man some steroids.

vCash
    Yeah after tonight I may back down a little on Leach "sucks"....but his offense is bad right now. He has got to either make the change at QB by finding us a guy in the portal, or he has got to commit to running it a lot more next year. If Rogers is our guy next year, it will be tough to expect much. Can we get him on the juice? That would help with arm strength...does it help with speed? Kidding...actually I'm not....get the man some steroids.
    Will's biggest issue is his instincts. He overthinks everything. He doesn't just play. When he does just play it looks like Arkansas and Texas A&M. His pocket awareness is really bad. He doesn't scramble because after he's been sitting on the pocket for 8 seconds there is nowhere to scramble to or he has been sacked. His arm strength isn't great but it's good enough. The problem is he doesn't throw it 20 yards downfield enough. Both of his passing touchdowns- over 20 yards. We need more of that. Teams are giving us the middle of the field a lot. We rarely attack there. But we should because it's open a lot of the time.

vCash
    Right now the good SEC defenses don't respect any long passes down the field from our QB because we haven't shown them that we the capability to do so . You have to air it out sometimes to make a defense at least know you can. If we had a somewhat mobile QB, who could throw the long ball , and when in that two back set he could have the option to run it, I think we would be very hard to stop. Defenses just don't respect a long passing attack from us because we just haven't shown we can throw anything over 20 yards down the field it seems.