I really hope he retires tomorrow.

vCash
    Amen

vCash
    17 all 3 of you idiots

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    It?s time. End of the road
    Pro-tip: you don't have to keep making new threads. Just bump one of your old ones. They're all pretty much the same.

vCash
    It's time for Leach to go ... to the top of our all-time wins leaderboard by the end of the decade. #HailState

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    17 all 3 of you idiots

Idiots is an understatement. He's handicapped at QB & won 8 games in the SEC West. Maybe we can blame him for not having a better option ready, but our offensive woa's are not on the scheme. It's on the QB. Will needs to get his sh!+ together & fast.

vCash
    Some people on here just like to bitch about our football program. There is always an issue never anything good. Maybe some of you that bitch all the time need to start cheering for hotty toddy. lol ........ Hail State

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    Idiots is an understatement. He's handicapped at QB & won 8 games in the SEC West. Maybe we can blame him for not having a better option ready, but our offensive woa's are not on the scheme. It's on the QB. Will needs to get his sh!+ together & fast.
    ++ trolls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    He's playing who he feels confident with and who he thinks understands and can run his system the best right now. Now if one of the TX QB's can't show progress and and challenge for the starting position then that is a QB issue . IMO..... So we win 8 games in the SEC West and beat and finish above OM, the team that should be in the National Championship game. LOL we have had a bad season? Some of ya'll need to go back under your rock.
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 11-24-2022 at 11:59 PM.

vCash
    I have absolutely hated this offense. Hated it. It has been croom like at times. We looked like absolute shit tonight the first half once again except for the defense and special teams. You know, the units that Leach has nothing to do with. I'm certainly starting to see though that it's more of a QB issue. And I hate saying that. I'll call out a coach in a heartbeat but I don't like talking players down. And Will is a great dude. It's just obvious that he's not what this offense needs.
    I've been called a lot of things but I'm certainly no troll. Idiot??? Absolutely. I own that!!

Hail State.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    He's playing who he feels confident with and who he thinks understands and can run his system the best right now. Now if one of the TX QB's can't show progress and and challenge for the starting position then that is a QB issue . IMO..... So we win 8 games in the SEC West and beat and finish above OM, the team that should be in the National Championship game. LOL we have had a bad season? Some of ya'll need to go back under your rock.
    Do not disagree with any of this.

vCash
    Will really needs to go pro early.

vCash
    I was in my feels. Shit morning. Always sucks to get called into work on Thanksgiving because people won’t stop hurting each other.

With that said I stand by my statement. We are in year 3 and still don’t have a QB. Yes, I think with an above average QB this offense could be stellar. I guess it’s most frustrating because you can SEE the potential but we keep trotting Rogers out there to get sacked or cough up the ball. He may be the best we have but that falls on recruiting which falls on the head coach. Certainly in year 3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I have absolutely hated this offense. Hated it. It has been croom like at times. We looked like absolute shit tonight the first half once again except for the defense and special teams. You know, the units that Leach has nothing to do with. I'm certainly starting to see though that it's more of a QB issue. And I hate saying that. I'll call out a coach in a heartbeat but I don't like talking players down. And Will is a great dude. It's just obvious that he's not what this offense needs.
    I've been called a lot of things but I'm certainly no troll. Idiot??? Absolutely. I own that!!

Hail State.
    Respect the honesty. I feel the same way. Love Will but we need someone a step above to see what we can really do with this offense

vCash
    I don?t understand peoples thought process here. You know Leach is a coach who will at minimum keep you winning 8 games consistently. That?s assuming the offense doesn?t improve, which frankly it inherently will continue to improve over the next few years (We averaged 21 ppg in year 1, 29 in year 2, and 33 this year).

You?re proposing we ditch that and roll the dice on a new coach who will realistically do what Leach is, at best, and could potentially tank you to the level of missing a bowl. Do you really think that?s a good idea for us? Really?

vCash
    That win tonight bought him another 2 seasons at least

Hail state and let?s ride baby!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I don?t understand peoples thought process here. You know Leach is a coach who will at minimum keep you winning 8 games consistently. That?s assuming the offense doesn?t improve, which frankly it inherently will continue to improve over the next few years (We averaged 21 ppg in year 1, 29 in year 2, and 33 this year).

You?re proposing we ditch that and roll the dice on a new coach who will realistically do what Leach is, at best, and could potentially tank you to the level of missing a bowl. Do you really think that?s a good idea for us? Really?
    Yeah, it's insane. Thankfully these people aren't in charge. For argument's sake though, if you fire Leach, you're now entering a rebuild... Again. Also, you've fired two new coaches in five years' time. It's a bad look and we don't have the resources of a known toxic program (e.g., Auburn).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post

It doesn't make any sense but it sounds good and the perfect solution to some on the board.

vCash
    Leach's offense is straight up garbage. But, the QB is the greatest problem. Fix that one spot and Leach can win a couple more a year. Assuming Arnett keeps loving life in Starkvegas.