Thread: Have you guys seen this video of the buck killed by coyotes on trail cam?

vCash

Have you guys seen this video of the buck killed by coyotes on trail cam?

Warning...it's a little graphic. But most of you should be able to handle it if you're on this board, ha.

vCash
    Damn that's a shame. Prime example why everyone should shoot those bastards every chance they get.

vCash
    That is crazy! Looked like scenes from a Walking Dead episode.

vCash
    Yea, it was sad as hell to me. Mainly because it was a big ass buck, and it was kind of a slow death

vCash
    I would be interested to know how often that happens. It seems to me it would be hard as hell for a coyote to actually latch onto a deer to begin with, much less hanging on long enough to do that damage it shows in the beginning of The video. I mean when the video started the deer was obviously hurt enough that he couldn't run off or he is dumb enough to not realize what is happening.

vCash
    Something had to be wrong with that deer before the coyote. Sick or something but it would be hard for me to believe a coyote could take down a healthy mature buck. That's not even a very big coyote

vCash
    Disease or that bucks got an arrow stuck in him. He was dying before the coyotes got there.