Thread: Lebby to OM heating up

Banned
    vCash

Lebby to OM heating up

My OU folks confirmed that OM has reached out to Lebby "just in case" to feel interest in the job. Freeze likely doesn't happen so Lebby is the most likely scenario.

vCash
    They can get a much better coach than Lebby. He's probably the backup to the backup to the backup plan.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    They can get a much better coach than Lebby. He's probably the backup to the backup to the backup plan.
    I'm just going off what I've been told. OM's preferences is are Kiffin, Freeze, Lebby. Lebby has been reached out to. This is from the same people I'd A. trust with my life and B. told me Brent HC; Lebby OC way early last year.

OM is definitely in panic mode. Speculation, but I don't see many candidates fitting the mold that OM wants better than Lebby.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    I'm just going off what I've been told. OM's preferences is are Kiffin, Freeze, Lebby. Lebby has been reached out to. This is from the same people I'd A. trust with my life and B. told me Brent HC; Lebby OC way early last year.

OM is definitely in panic mode. Speculation, but I don't see many candidates fitting the mold that OM wants better than Lebby.
    I have no doubt they have reached out to Lebby. But he would be so far down the list 5 or 6 others would have to turn the job down first. Lebby does not have the resume for a job like UM. I hope they do hire him.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    With the amount of money they're supposedly offering lane, they can almost certainly pull a pretty good coach

vCash
    Lebby ain't coming and Lane ain't leaving.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    Probably worst case for us is lane staying with some major NIL money to boot

vCash
    I think Lane leaves next late Nov or the next for A&M or Bama if Coach Satan retires. Sexton has fleeced the sharks down for a few extra million per year.
    Lane will stay on the plantation at least one more yr.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TALL DAWG View Post
    I think Lane leaves next late Nov or the next for A&M or Bama if Coach Satan retires. Sexton has fleeced the sharks down for a few extra million per year.
    This.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TALL DAWG View Post
    Lane won't be the coach at bama...... ever

vCash
    Half right

vCash
    Lane knows the schedule is harder next year so I think he goes so he get get a contract longer than 4 years.
    They would bring Lebby in to keep players and recruiting class together then get top assistance for him

vCash
    Kiffin is gone. His answers this week have been textbook 'I'm leaving' answers.

vCash
    I agree with Pancho 🤷

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Probably worst case for us is lane staying with some major NIL money to boot
    Very likely scenario

vCash
    If they hire Freeze after his behavior while employed at Ole Miss, they should shut the entire university down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post

Some OM people want Freeze back if Kiffin leaves and some don't. I heard the latter will win out on that one and Freeze won't be back at OM. But Kiffin has made this into a 3 ring circus on all this. So who knows who will do what.
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 11-24-2022 at 06:45 PM.

vCash
    The OM people know with Kiffin things can change very quickly, and they also know that until he signs that extension, if he actually does, nothing is guaranteed on him staying at OM no matter what he says.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    Kiffin is gone. His answers this week have been textbook 'I'm leaving' answers.
    I would agree with you except for Kiffen's trolling of the WCBI reporter. Only a complete idiot would do that if there was any possibility he might end up at Auburn. Kiffen is a lot of things, but he's not that dumb. He may end up somewhere else, but he is not leaving for Auburn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    If they hire Freeze after his behavior while employed at Ole Miss, they should shut the entire university down.
    you have to be joking...this is a law school....