Thread: 2023 NFL Hall of Fame

vCash

2023 NFL Hall of Fame

semifinalists named today. I'm hoping Devin Hester gets selected this year.

https://www.nfl.com/news/pro-footbal...-semifinalists

vCash
    How in the hell is Darren Woodson nor in the HOF?? Also James Harrison belongs in there.

vCash
    Roger Craig and Herschel Walker belong in the Hall of Fame. I think Watters does too. Sterling Sharpe is an another who belongs who had his career cut early by injuries. Also John Taylor with the 49ers who was awesome and overshadowed by Jerry Rice. I think Albert Lewis belongs as well. He set a NFL record for punts blocked.

vCash
    And I can't believe I forgot Kent Hull. But he should be in there. He kind of got messed over on Pro Bowls when the Oilers switched Bruce Matthews to center.

Then there is my Hall of Very Good players who I liked who really were among the best in the game at the time but were kind of pre modern era so they don't have the numbers or aren't eligible. But I wish they would get recognized in some way.

Tom Rathman, Daryl Johnston, Brent Jones, Jay Novacek, Mark Bavaro and William Refrigerator Perry.

vCash
    y'all think "Biscuit" will ever get in the HOF, or has his "time" expired?

I was fortunate enough to see this in person:

https://i.ytimg.com/an_webp/xUoi8r32...Rubl834u75C8pQ
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Roger Craig and Herschel Walker belong in the Hall of Fame. I think Watters does too. Sterling Sharpe is an another who belongs who had his career cut early by injuries. Also John Taylor with the 49ers who was awesome and overshadowed by Jerry Rice. I think Albert Lewis belongs as well. He set a NFL record for punts blocked.
    Lol Walker belongs nowhere near the NFL hall of fame. What are you on? His best years were behind him by the time he was in the league. He had 2 1k yard years and 61 TDs with less than 10k career rushing yards. His most notable accomplishment was being traded for what would eventually create the cowboys dynasty.

College HOF? Sure. NFL HoF is just silliness.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Lol Walker belongs nowhere near the NFL hall of fame. What are you on? His best years were behind him by the time he was in the league. He had 2 1k yard years and 61 TDs with less than 10k career rushing yards. His most notable accomplishment was being traded for what would eventually create the cowboys dynasty.

College HOF? Sure. NFL HoF is just silliness.
    He had over 4K yards receiving and another 21 receiving touchdowns. He was very versatile and lined up at seven positions on offense. He is number 12 all time in NFL history in All Purpose yardage and has 84 touchdowns in his career.

He's hurt by playing in the USFL and his versatility.