Thread: Leach health.

vCash

Leach health.

Cough is much much better. His color even looks improved.

For the first 10 minutes anyway....

Last edited by Leroy Jenkins; 11-22-2022 at 09:15 AM.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    Cough is much much better. His color even looks improved.

For the first 10 minutes anyway....

May have actually gotten some rest the ETSU weak. Leach may not work like other SEC coaches during the season, but it's not like he's putting in 40 hour weeks.

vCash
    The guy's back with a vengeance. Come January, we'll finish ranked and Ole Miss will be I shambles.

Come January 2025, we'll be one of the 12 teams in the playoff, and Leach and Parson will get us that title before they leave.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    The guy's back with a vengeance. Come January, we'll finish ranked and Ole Miss will be I shambles.

Come January 2025, we'll be one of the 12 teams in the playoff, and Leach and Parson will get us that title before they leave.
    The future is always bright at Mississippi State.

vCash
    For some, anyway! Me included for many many years, even in baseball. Some do not live to actually see, it.

vCash
    I don't know how many of y'all have had pneumonia. I had it when I was 30 and it kicked my butt. I wasn't right for about 6 months. I mean I functioned but I had zero energy and the cough just wouldn't go away and my immune system was crap for about a year, but like leach I had to keep working, young family to feed and all. I can't imagine how bad it is getting it when you're in your 60s. Has to be devestating to the body.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I don't know how many of y'all have had pneumonia. I had it when I was 30 and it kicked my butt. I wasn't right for about 6 months. I mean I functioned but I had zero energy and the cough just wouldn't go away and my immune system was crap for about a year, but like leach I had to keep working, young family to feed and all. I can't imagine how bad it is getting it when you're in your 60s. Has to be devestating to the body.
    Bingo!! I got pneumonia when I was about 55. In the hospital for a couple of days and steroids for chest and cough. You're right. Well over a year before I was back to normal. Never coughed so much in my life.
    Last edited by Catfish; 11-22-2022 at 05:54 PM.

vCash
    My 80 year old wife is in hospital rehab as I post. She was abed for 8 days with antibiotics by IV for pneumonia and severe inner ear infection the duration and will now work toward getting some strength back so she can come home. I know she is a lot older than Coach L but as this poster has shared, pneumonia takes most folks with any age on them a lonnnngggg time to overcome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oldjoedawg View Post
    My 80 year old wife is in hospital rehab as I post. She was abed for 8 days with antibiotics by IV for pneumonia and severe inner ear infection the duration and will now work toward getting some strength back so she can come home. I know she is a lot older than Coach L but as this poster has shared, pneumonia takes most folks with any age on them a lonnnngggg time to overcome.
    I hope she has a smooth recovery, oldjoe.

vCash
    My grandfather got pneumonia in his early 70s he was never the same after unfortunately he didn't survive his bout with Covid from all the damage the pneumonia did to his lungs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post

#WeBelieve

vCash
    Praying that recovery is quick my friend!

vCash
    Should've taken the clot shot*

vCash
    Praying she has a full and complete recovery.

vCash
    I've heard it's brutal. I've never had it. I had walking pneumonia but it wasn't as bad as some of the pneumonia I hear about.
    I've had other illnesses though that have certainly changed my life.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I've heard it's brutal. I've never had it. I had walking pneumonia but it wasn't as bad as some of the pneumonia I hear about.
    I've had other illnesses though that have certainly changed my life.
    I was young, in great shape and thought I was bulletproof. I had a slight case but thought I could keep going and it turned into a full blown case. It kicked my butt bad. Thought I was never gonna be right again but I made it.

I hope you're doing well my friend and Happy Thanksgiving!