Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone listen to Fitz's podcasts w/ Mashburn?

vCash

Anyone listen to Fitz's podcasts w/ Mashburn?

"The has been and the never was".
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Someone last week on a thread said Fitz brought up something, but now I cannot remember what it was about. Someone help me here, please.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
    Someone last week on a thread said Fitz brought up something, but now I cannot remember what it was about. Someone help me here, please.
    That was me. It was Fitz talking about when Mullen left.

I've been listening. Its not a great podcast production wise - and you can tell they are armatures. But, Fitz normally has something interesting to say about his experience at State.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    It stinks. Would never listen. But if I were to listen. This is how I would go about that. I would go to the Apple podcast app or Spotify and search ?the has been and the never was show?. And I would also click the 5 star review. But again I would never listen. Lastly if I were to listen I would tune in tomorrow for behind the scenes of the 2016-2018 Egg bowls. But I wouldn?t listen. Show stinks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    "The has been and the never was".
    It stinks. Would never listen. But if I were to listen. This is how I would go about that. I would go to the Apple podcast app or Spotify and search ?the has been and the never was show?. And I would also click the 5 star review. But again I would never listen. Lastly if I were to listen I would tune in tomorrow for behind the scenes of the 2016-2018 Egg bowls. But I wouldn?t listen. Show stinks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post

I've been listening. Its not a great podcast production wise - and you can tell they are armatures. But, Fitz normally has something interesting to say about his experience at State.
    You know for all the crap some people talk about Fitz, I love the kid. He literally gave his body for State and had dumb butt Dan stuck around another year we might be talking about Fitz as a State legend.
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 11-22-2022 at 02:17 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    You know for all crap some people talk about Fitz I love the kid. He literally gave his body for State and had dumb butt Dan stuck around another year we might be talking about Fitz as a State legend.
    You're right, a lot of the dislike came after moorehead arrived

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgman15 View Post
    Moorhead had no idea how to use Fitz. The first red flag he wasn't an offensive guru. It's like taking Will and telling him he's got to be a dual threat next year and running him 20 times a game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    You know for all the crap some people talk about Fitz, I love the kid. He literally gave his body for State and had dumb butt Dan stuck around another year we might be talking about Fitz as a State legend.
    Fitz has been my Dawg since he ran all over Glynn Academy in 2013. One of the best individual athletic performances I've seen from a high school kid. Got to stick up for my Coastal GA guys like Fitz and Slay.

Quote Originally Posted by dawgman15 View Post
    That's not entirely true. There was a lot of heat on Fitz early in '16. The A&M game shut a lot of that up.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    The Mayor of Oxford.

Love to have him on a rainy night

vCash
    If we just run the 2018 auburn game plan every week with kylin, fitz, and Aries we are 11-1. Four interceptions vs lsu and Joe just kept throwing it despite us averaging 5.5 yards a carry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    If we just run the 2018 auburn game plan every week with kylin, fitz, and Aries we are 11-1. Four interceptions vs lsu and Joe just kept throwing it despite us averaging 5.5 yards a carry.
    I sat in that cold rain coming down and swore to myself i was not going back to Tiger Stadium

vCash
    Fitz is actually one of the better players in SEC football, of all time.

vCash
    What could have been? Fitz was amazing. He wasn?t the best passer, but he was good enough when he wasn?t being asked to RPO every single play.

vCash
    As a Soph—with Ross and Bear Fitz lead the SEC in total offense. The toughest SOB to ever wear the Maroon And White. Did he ever fumble? A DBs nightmare

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    As a Soph—with Ross and Bear Fitz lead the SEC in total offense. The toughest SOB to ever wear the Maroon And White. Did he ever fumble? A DBs nightmare
    Bear left with Dak but Ross had a 1000 yard season

vCash
    That 2018 team should have won a minimum of 10 regular season games. Only Croom could have made that team play worse. A six year old just mashing buttons on a Playstation would have won at least 9 games.

vCash
    Just listened to the last podcast. It?s good stuff, way better than Rosebowls which lasts forever and is 1/2 spent lecturing the fan base, 1/2 top 10 list and a little bit of Mississippi State.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duncflydawg View Post
    Just listened to the last podcast. It?s good stuff, way better than Rosebowls which lasts forever and is 1/2 spent lecturing the fan base, 1/2 top 10 list and a little bit of Mississippi State.
    And the book promos

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post

I’ll support Fitz in whatever he does — good, bad or in between. He forever earned it in my book taking that awful cheap shot in the Egg Bowl. Still makes my blood boil.