Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Lane to AU heating up

vCash
    David Johnson just reported that he is likely gone. When their media is even saying he is gone then I would say it is 50/50 he even coaches on Thursday. Also will say this, Sokoloff having the inside scoop on the Cohen stuff and now Lane is not a coincidence. I would imagine that is being fed to him either directly by Cohen or by someone in his extreme inner circle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    David Johnson just reported that he is likely gone. When their media is even saying he is gone then I would say it is 50/50 he even coaches on Thursday. Also will say this, Sokoloff having the inside scoop on the Cohen stuff and now Lane is not a coincidence. I would imagine that is being fed to him either directly by Cohen or by someone in his extreme inner circle.
    Yeah when om media ain't trying to cover it up you know it's happening

vCash
    Cohen is the source and throwing us a bone after all the Mullen shit
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Two things:

Some Auburn folks are saying Cohen is totally ****ing with ole miss by leaking it before EB. And they love it.

A couple of other AU posters on the Rant are saying they joined an ole miss pay site and insiders on the pay board are saying Kiffin is 100% gone. One of the pay site ole miss insiders said he heard it straight from the chancellor TODAY.
    If Lane stays, AU will see what a dud they have in Cohen who will be off to a bad start with a gigantic non-hire. Gotta go pop more popcorn! Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    We need to at least send him a big thank you for this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yeah when om media ain't trying to cover it up you know it's happening
    I think he's gone and Cohen is helping us out by leaking it early for Egg Bowl week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    If Lane stays, AU will see what a dud they have in Cohen who will be off to a bad start with a gigantic non-hire. Gotta go pop more popcorn! Hail State!
    I think you are wrong there. They want the GOAT boy from what I can see.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    I think he's gone and Cohen is helping us out by leaking it early for Egg Bowl week.
    I believe so too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    We need to at least send him a big thank you for this.
    Absolutely. Cohen left for a pay raise but he is still a Dawg. Thanks Cohen for getting this blown up even more this week to help us try to win a huge game
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Absolutely. Cohen left for a pay raise but he is still a Dawg. Thanks Cohen for getting this blown up even more this week to help us try to win a huge game
    Yes sir. He done good!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Sokoloff should simply point blank ask him if he's categorically denying any and all interest in the AU job and make him say yes or no....
    Agreed. Kiffin opened himself up for that question from Sokoloff. I would hammer him with it now.

vCash
    This is why I dont have a twitter. This is just messy on Kiffin

vCash
    My first thought was Cohen would be the source..... but that seems to be a risky move to piss off your number 1 target of your most important task of your career, before he has been officially hired. What would Cohen have to gain (at his new job) by doing that?

Anyways, Cohen isn't leaking it but someone at Auburn is.

vCash
    He is back to immature childish Lane tonight on Twitter. He is going to get hammered for this in about 4 days

vCash
    He is back to immature childish Lane tonight on Twitter. He is going to get hammered for this in about 4 days
    Its pretty immature in my opinion. And I know we go back and forth on here but that is just tacky on his part

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Sokoloff should simply point blank ask him if he's categorically denying any and all interest in the AU job and make him say yes or no....
    He's being honest...it's news to him that AU hasn't offered the job...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Its pretty immature in my opinion. And I know we go back and forth on here but that is just tacky on his part
    Generally speaking it is not a good idea to piss off the media because now Sokoloff, along with other media members, are going to hammer him before the ink is even dry on his Auburn contract

vCash
    Generally speaking it is not a good idea to piss off the media because now Sokoloff, along with other media members, are going to hammer him before the ink is even dry on his Auburn contract
    I dont understand Kiffin digging this hole if he really is planning on leaving. Idk.

vCash
    This alone makes him better than Stricklin who tried to take all of our coaches.