Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Lane to AU heating up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    Could be but Sexton has gotten Kiffin an over $9 million +year contract offer from OM supposedly and if Freeze was hired by Auburn then he could negotiate Freeze's contract. I think OM knows it ain't over until he actually signs that contract if he does.
    Yeah until the inks dry anything can happen just ask Tennessee about Danny boy lol

vCash
    Reminder that if OM offers equal money, it?s still half of Auburn?s offer. $10m per year is irrelevant when one contract is twice as long as the other. It isn?t 10 mil vs 10 mil, it?s 40 vs 80.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Reminder that if OM offers equal money, it?s still half of Auburn?s offer. $10m per year is irrelevant when one contract is twice as long as the other. It isn?t 10 mil vs 10 mil, it?s 40 vs 80.
    I agree if money is the deciding factor on whether he leaves or stays.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    Could be but Sexton has gotten Kiffin an over $9 million +year contract offer from OM supposedly and if Freeze was hired by Auburn then he could negotiate Freeze's contract. I think OM knows it ain't over until he actually signs that contract if he does.
    Auburn will come back with 10M over 7 or 8 probably.

This is probably about to get past Ole Miss's comfort level.

vCash
    So now a report comes out from On3 , from SPIRIT BEN AND BARSTOOL MINTZY, of all people I know… That Kiffen told players he is “LIKELY” staying unless something drastic happens…

What the hell kind of game are they playing up there? I mean it’s really simple, your either leaving or you aren’t. Why are they acting like they are all of a sudden flipping him back…

We all know how this plays out. If he was staying, he would have already signed the extension. I reckon he is trying to save face before the egg to get OM to play half ass worth a damn…

This shit is crazy…

vCash
    par for the course for a narcissist

vCash
    Without a signed extension to put this to bed, I have a hard time believing he is planning on staying.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duncflydawg View Post
    Without a signed extension to put this to bed, I have a hard time believing he is planning on staying.
    If you have 2 teams fighting over you, it only makes sense to wait to see where the money reaches.

vCash
    While it's impossible to say anything for sure, I feel like all signs still point to him going to Auburn.

vCash
    Lane can stop this anytime.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Lane can stop this anytime.
    I want it to keep going to kickoff and after.

vCash
    If he doesn't announce that he's staying before kickoff tonight, he's gone.
    He could very well stay and make that announcement this afternoon. Then Auburn will hire Freeze. The winner in all this?? Sexton.

vCash
    Meanwhile, I hope ole miss got to enjoy this week as we did many times when Mullen was our coach.

vCash
    If Lane stays, Ole Miss is going to have this drama every year if they win at least 8 games and get ranked

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    If Lane stays, Ole Miss is going to have this drama every year if they win at least 8 games and get ranked
    It's gonna be tough for ole Lane to get 8 wins next year.

vCash
    That talk to the team Tuesday was a complete disaster. Weds practice must have been god awful. There is some push back to what he told the team yesterday. Some people are saying he never told them point blank he was absolutely staying. Then instead of signing the extension right then in front of his team, he said he'd sign it today before the game.

There are Auburn folks still saying it's Kiffin.

vCash
    This little report last night was nothing more than dying things down until the game is over

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    That talk to the team Tuesday was a complete disaster. Weds practice must have been god awful. There is some push back to what he told the team yesterday. Some people are saying he never told them point blank he was absolutely staying. Then instead of signing the extension right then in front of his team, he said he'd sign it today before the game.

There are Auburn folks still saying it's Kiffin.
    Who did us the solid of releasing this so early? If it's Cohen, thanks John

vCash
    Freshwater did a good job at OM but he also caught the perfect storm of an awesome QB one year and a super soft schedule the next.

I could see him doing very average at Auburn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
    Freshwater did a good job at OM but he also caught the perfect storm of an awesome QB one year and a super soft schedule the next.

I could see him doing very average at Auburn.
    Bingo!!!