Thread: Board trolls

vCash

Board trolls

Do some of yall troll other boards like others do here? It seems pretty obvious that someone started a rumor that leach is leaving to hurt our recruiting, etc just because their coach isn't doing so hot, they are looking for a coach, or more than likely in this situation because their coach is about to leave (or just pulling a Mullen).

vCash
    Most, like me, are just telling people what they were told MULTIPLE times on Saturday. Nothing egregious or trying to stir up controversy. And hell it is a message board after all, outside of Bert Stare and his lunacy I feel like rumors should be encouraged.

vCash
    Bert Stare...I wouldn't believe him if he told me Christmas was on December 25th this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Bert Stare...I wouldn't believe him if he told me Christmas was on December 25th this year.
    You must have not read his last update. Dasher and Vixen entered the transfer portal so Christmas will be pushed back to January 3rd

vCash
    Recruiting might improve if word got out that Leach was leaving.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Its not? I must have missed the memo! Dang COMCAST mail!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Most, like me, are just telling people what they were told MULTIPLE times on Saturday. Nothing egregious or trying to stir up controversy. And hell it is a message board after all, outside of Bert Stare and his lunacy I feel like rumors should be encouraged.
    This. Ol bert is entertaining to say the least and always gives me a chuckle reading his nonsense, but everyone takes him about as seriously as we took that swami cat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostDawg View Post
    Do some of yall troll other boards like others do here? It seems pretty obvious that someone started a rumor that leach is leaving to hurt our recruiting, etc just because their coach isn't doing so hot, they are looking for a coach, or more than likely in this situation because their coach is about to leave (or just pulling a Mullen).
    You think Leach leaving would really hurt recruiting?
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    This. Ol bert is entertaining to say the least and always gives me a chuckle reading his nonsense, but everyone takes him about as seriously as we took that swami cat.
    Forgot about Swami.
    Last edited by Leroy Jenkins; 11-21-2022 at 12:03 PM.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    Forgot about Swami.
    He was great!!

vCash
    I remember when Ari first started posting with "The List".

vCash
    ?Hurt our recruiting?? So our recruiting isn?t bad enough already? Some rumors might actually help our recruiting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostDawg View Post
    We are recruiting worse than we have in a long time. Good ole 38th right now. With only 1 other big name player we are really in on. But hey everything is fine and dandy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachT14 View Post
    We are recruiting worse than we have in a long time. Good ole 38th right now. With only 1 other big name player we are really in on. But hey everything is fine and dandy.
    Who cares about ranking? Transfer portal is all that matters *

vCash
    I do believe that there are a few ass sucking POS sum bag rebels posting on Dawg boards in a negative way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    I do believe that there are a few ass sucking POS sum bag rebels posting on Dawg boards in a negative way.
    Might be but Scoob and the other long time mods know who most of the trolls are. See Black Sails Dog for reference.

vCash
    I read on here back when I first signed up that a Rebel had started and owned the web rights to this board. I asked the question on here two or three years ago and it got ignored. I do read some posters on here that I think are actually Bears chuckling while typing on their filthy keyboards.