Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mullen 2.0 starts next Sunday

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Bringing back Dan Mullen would be the dumbest thing MSU did in football.

I guess we didn't learn from Ron Polk 2.0?
    It would not even crack the top 5 dumbest things we have done. And Dan is far from Polk 2.0.

vCash

Polk was old when we brought him back. He was 68 years old. He didnt work out because he stopped recruiting off campus. He no longer had the hunger to win and rested on his laurels.

Mullen is 50 with something to prove after not working out at Fla

Totally different circumstances
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    It would not even crack the top 5 dumbest things we have done. And Dan is far from Polk 2.0.
    Depends on which Dan you get...Hungry Dan or "I want to be anywhere but here" Dan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    So now that we've spent 3 years adjusting personnel to run the air raid we will have another 3 years adjusting personnel back to the run based spread. I'm running out of years.
    Dan is adaptable though. He showed that with Trask and Dak his senior year. Not saying we will do this, but I trust Dan to adapt a heck of a lot better than Leach ever could or would.

vCash

I believe it's a symptom of battered wife syndrome.

I like Mullen. I like Leach. If Mullen replaces Leach I will support him and the team. Will I agree with the hire? Nope.

Now watch Lane trot off to the Plains and OM bag Matt Rhule while we have deja vu all over again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstatelp1 View Post
    Depends on which Dan you get...Hungry Dan or "I want to be anywhere but here" Dan.
    I think you get pissed off with something to prove Dan. His pride and ego got hurt with how things ended at Florida.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    I believe it's a symptom of battered wife syndrome.

I like Mullen. I like Leach. If Mullen replaces Leach I will support him and the team. Will I agree with the hire? Nope.

Now watch Lane trot off to the Plains and OM bag Matt Rhule while we have deja vu all over again.
    Matt Rhule is getting about 40 million from Carolina to not work. He wont take a shitty job like Mississippi. He will wait for a Blue Blood

vCash
    Thinking about Will Rogers running qb power on third and 8 is giving me a seizure lol
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 11-20-2022 at 10:04 PM.

vCash
    There is still not a Target in Starkville. Will the new shopping center suffice?******

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert Stare View Post
    Leach will retire on Friday. Keenum is bringing the hunchback.... back. This deal has pretty much been in place since Halloween.
    Mullen will be announced Sunday.

Edited to add: it appears MSU is going to roll the dice and let the young gun have a shot at the AD position. Rhett Hobart will be announced shortly after the Mullen hire.
    just bumping to add the hobart info.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Thinking about Will Rogers running qb power in third and 8 is giving me a seizure lol
    Rest easy then, Will Rogers will not be running QB power on 3rd down. 50/50 of whether he would be on the field.

vCash
    just bumping to add the hobart info.
    You just had to keep adding. Way to kill the conversation Bert.

vCash
    Leach will retire on Friday. Keenum is bringing the hunchback.... back. This deal has pretty much been in place since Halloween.
    Mullen will be announced Sunday.

Edited to add: it appears MSU is going to roll the dice and let the young gun have a shot at the AD position. Rhett Hobart will be announced shortly after the Mullen hire.
    At least your other bullshit- while all way off- was remotely believable. ... this is so moronic you can't even possible string any idiot along....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Matt Rhule is getting about 40 million from Carolina to not work. He wont take a shitty job like Mississippi. He will wait for a Blue Blood
    My point is they will go and find another coach that will leave us in the dust while we bring back a coach that still puckers his asshole in big games.

vCash
    Thinking about Will Rogers running qb power in third and 8 is giving me a seizure lol
    Do we have a RB small enough to run "Holloway Up the Middle" against SEC D's?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Rest easy then, Will Rogers will not be running QB power on 3rd down. 50/50 of whether he would be on the field.
    Lol I know, but just think about it for minute. It'll put a chill down your spine ha!

vCash
    My point is they will go and find another coach that will leave us in the dust while we bring back a coach that still puckers his asshole in big games.
    They havent left us in the dust since the 1950's- why would that suddenly change?

vCash
    Even today's FDA hasn't approved a pill to cure that pucker.**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    At least your other bullshit- while all way off- was remotely believable. ... this is so moronic you can't even possible string any idiot along....
    This and I can't even believe the guy still coming on here peddling this nonsense.

vCash
    Lol I know, but just think about it for minute. It'll put a chill down your spine ha!
    Scarier than Brandon Holloway running a draw on 3rd and 6 against Bama.